sirlordraven msn has been hack beware

This is a discussion on sirlordraven msn has been hack beware within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys just to let any one know on my msn list some one hack my msn and and been ...
Page: 1

Default sirlordraven msn has been hack beware

hey guys just to let any one know on my msn list some one hack my msn and and been acting like me my wife had busted the person who did there for i am in porgess change my email password and so who every have talk to me in last day i am sorry what ever the person said
    i fine akeylogger on my pc so i had to format my pc and reinstall antvire program a better one

EvilWitchBladeZ

hey guyz,
    yea i just busted this person 2day we r in progress to find out who has done it to raven,i cant believe some lowlife wuld decide 2 do that and if i find out who it is watch ur bak u fukin lil lowlife cuz ill come n get ya.How i found out was i thought i was talkin 2 my husband but he wasnt actin his usual self which was really odd so thats how i found out it wasnt raven

Banned

ya someone yesterday pm'd me and said he is sirlordraven and wanted me to help him on an account which he canot login to g1 by it but he can log to game with it
    i took from him the acc and tested it
    i found its ImaCasie OMG
    he is the scammer of him or what ... idk
    just wanted to tell you guys

ta man yeah it was funnie that i couldt log in to my msn keep
    saying check my password so i got my wife to see if i was online which she did and saw me online she play dumb and asking ??? till she catch him out then he block her i end up recoveing my account few hours later
    yeah i was one of cassie sharer i think he was trying to hack me as well and get jamal other account i like to know who he is and all maybe its one ppl we did trade with