A question ( important )

This is a discussion on A question ( important ) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My problem is When i record ingame it laggs horrible with fraps and when i use gamecam it laggs and ...
Page: 1

ommelander

Wink

My problem is When i record ingame it laggs horrible with fraps and when i use gamecam it laggs and the quality is horrible. Ingame i play with like 30+ FPS without gamecam or anything. Can anyone tell me why i cant ? like what do i need to change on my computer

My pc

P4 3ghz
    1024 DDR Ram
    Nvidea Geforce Fx 7300 GT 256 MB
    40 Gb harddisk

Can anyone tell me what i need to change to be able to fraps better

ommelander

bump

React

a faster computer..

CallMeNoob

or u windows sucked i mean many spywars etc... so reinstall
    or update Nvidia Driver

If you can get second hard disk, you install & run gamecam on this HDD and run ko on your main. It works for me with fraps. It reduce alot my lags (from unplayable to 2-3 sec delay) And also you can try with Ko fraps (press F12). I didn't tried so i don't know what it worth.

hej

More memory, a HDD that is made after 1950, prefebly a Raptor, then you should be able to get about 20fps.

Gr33nDragon

I use 2.2Ghz with 512DDr and KO is good, no lag except when i town in moradon xD
    Maybe u have memory conflict or ur graphic car is out ! i was in big lag when my graphic card was out, since i ve changed, all work fine