Skeleton belt or iron belt ? (for rogue)

This is a discussion on Skeleton belt or iron belt ? (for rogue) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering im gonna try to get a good belt ( plys babatalos ) and i was wondering which belt ...
Page: 1

Default Skeleton belt or iron belt ? (for rogue)

just wondering im gonna try to get a good belt ( plys babatalos ) and i was wondering which belt is better for a rogue ?
    i mean , does 50% attack power help to do critical , help to dont miss , ... ?

Robs0n

50 % atack power help u do critical ...dont miss help u acurate or somethink like that .... Elf Belt have it

Phosgene

dodging rate is accurate .

so what does 50% attack power mean ? :unsure: :wacko:

Robs0n

The best is Elf Belt for rogue

For archer I recommend ironbelt for sin skeleton...skeleton helps you not to miss so often ( useless for archer, but good for sin ) and glasier resistance in skelly is good for sin because they need to go close to makes. As for archer aim elf belt first and try get ironbelt for secondary and keep swapping them when needed.

ps. Buying IB and elf belt :P

Luc1fer

Dpends on your total build , having a belt with dex on it is good if you have okay gear , as u get high lvl or max out your dex the only thing left is how much of a hit u ccan take. iron belt with 50 ac helps a lot also the wepon def is nice. but by it self it is not the best thing , u have to have decent armor and rols, pp, rogue earring or eme to with it. if u can get all of that you will be set. basic diff of 80 ap will not make a bigggggggg diff againts an avarage equipped player.

but if you have like 400 gbs in your inn i dont think you can get all of that :0 so try to best equip your self , get decent daggers and armor first then work on uniques and then pwan the crap out of other ppl

IB is better, ax defence helps alot, alot of the wariros are using Giga axe today, it wil help, aot :rollseyes:
    Altho the attack rate on skeelly is nice, but yeah, sin dont miss that much, but the do mss osmetimes :x