Need help a.q.

This is a discussion on Need help a.q. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So.... i just got this new computer and my brother didnt put a anti virus on it so when i ...
Page: 1

So.... i just got this new computer and my brother didnt put a anti virus on it so when i was installing rohan online i got a virus.............. and when i turn it on if i start any programs or close the virus pop up it restarts the computer... is there anyway i can destroy it ?

Banned

So.... i just got this new computer and my brother didnt put a anti virus on it so when i was installing rohan online i got a virus.............. and when i turn it on if i start any programs or close the virus pop up it restarts the computer... is there anyway i can destroy it ? [/b]
    Click Start.

Point to All Programs.

Point to Accessories.

Point to System Tools.

Click System Restore.

Follow the instructions on the wizard.

This will allow you to do a system restore, but im not sure if you need product key or not. Or you should have gotten a "Recovery Disk" with your computer, put that in your CD/DVD drive.

Can i do system restore in safe mode?

StayBack

Yes u can.

The system recovery wont work.
    And i cant find the disk :|

mjollner

what does the virus popup say? what os do you have?

Speed

best choice would be to get antivirus ( nod32 3.0+ or kaspersky 7.0+) and run a scan and clean ur pc , then get a good antispyware program ( spyware doctor or ad-aware ) and keep them always installed and scan constantly

ofc that would require you buying this programs or hmm.. gettin them from you know where (yes download+crack).

or just take ur pc to where u bought it and let them fix it, but they will probably charge u xD

Banned

if ur computer is Dell:
    call dell company and ask for a new hard drive.
    just fuck up ur computer as much u can "your hard drive".... call to Dell Company and tell them that ur computer is not working and u need a new hard drive. if u just buy that pc u won't have problems.

I already do that 2 times :lol:

well I used that way and works really good for me ^^

mjollner

best choice would be to get antivirus ( nod32 3.0+ or kaspersky 7.0+) and run a scan and clean ur pc , then get a good antispyware program ( spyware doctor or ad-aware ) and keep them always installed and scan constantly

ofc that would require you buying this programs or hmm.. gettin them from you know where (yes download+crack).

or just take ur pc to where u bought it and let them fix it, but they will probably charge u xD[/b]

only problem with downloading cracked software normally means trusting warez sites... without antivirus thats jsut asking for horrible horrible trouble.
    avast is a good free antivirus, as far as the spyware goes, ad-aware is good, but it comes at a cost (i got a cracked version) but dont even look for any cracks without virus protection.

Speed

he already has virus lol , so he can take a chance at downloading cracks

but u will only get viruses from cracked versions if ur looking on the wrong places , theres good clean sites oh and also always check ur small files (craks) at http://virusscan.jotti.org/ and http://www.virustotal.com/es/

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I already do that 2 times :lol:[/b]
    :lol:

if ur computer is Dell:
    call dell company and ask for a new hard drive.
    just fuck up ur computer as much u can "your hard drive".... call to Dell Company and tell them that ur computer is not working and u need a new hard drive. if u just buy that pc u won't have problems.

I already do that 2 times :lol:

well I used that way and works really good for me ^^[/b]
    lol
    i screwed up my cd drive 3 months after getting it,
    called them and said my cd drive never worked lol
    they came and fixed it

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

only problem with downloading cracked software normally means trusting warez sites... without antivirus thats jsut asking for horrible horrible trouble.
    avast is a good free antivirus, as far as the spyware goes, ad-aware is good, but it comes at a cost (i got a cracked version) but dont even look for any cracks without virus protection.[/b]
    Fuck warez, private torrent sites ftw, no viruses there.

mjollner

... 90% of warez sites use torrents XD
    and i am aware he already has a virus -_-