any1 got a good french to english translator?

This is a discussion on any1 got a good french to english translator? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; need a good french to english translator so i can use the french isnstalation disk on my desk top damn ...
Page: 1

need a good french to english translator so i can use the french isnstalation disk on my desk top damn you HP!!!!!!

dartagon

tell me what u want to traduce ill do it for ya :P

Banned

hmmm

english to french it says something totally diffrent then what my french book says it is... and my teacher also agrees with book

je m'appelle = my name is ... right ? im lazy to look in my book but the site tells me mon nom est if i have to look in my book i will

MONSTER

hmmm

english to french it says something totally diffrent then what my french book says it is... and my teacher also agrees with book

je m'appelle = my name is ... right ? im lazy to look in my book but the site tells me mon nom est if i have to look in my book i will[/b]

Mon nom est is the same thing as je mapelle , both can be said, but yeah je mapelle is more accurate.

dartagon

Mon nom est is the same thing as je mapelle , both can be said, but yeah je mapelle is more accurate.[/b]
    my motherlanguage is french so get away from those translators and ask me what to translate

Banned

my french teacher is from "togo" africa
    he just movied to the usa i think and been learning english for 5 years, when he first talking we barley understood any word he said but now we all understand him even though he kinda pronounces shit in french a tiny tiny bit and has a weird acent
    but hes fucking funny as hell. he say something and he didnt pronounce it right and we all laugh and he say "why you laughhhhhhhh" hhaha hes good guy

toniskuusk

erm www.google.ee/translate there you can write long story and it translates it

MONSTER

my motherlanguage is french so get away from those translators and ask me what to translate [/b]

So is mine.

thx guys all resolved