SlyBogey - Hacked

This is a discussion on SlyBogey - Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, i play SlyBogey_TR(yea sry tr makes me look noobie) i got hacked 14 days ago, im silver premmy, and ...
Page: 1

SlyBogey

Default SlyBogey - Hacked

Hello, i play SlyBogey_TR(yea sry tr makes me look noobie) i got hacked 14 days ago, im silver premmy, and i sent requests to CS for help, and its been over 2 weeks, and still no answer just thought..maybe..u guys could help me, no one but me know my password and account id.

Default Re: SlyBogey - Hacked

Originally posted by SlyBogey
    Hello, i play SlyBogey_TR(yea sry tr makes me look noobie) i got hacked 14 days ago, im silver premmy, and i sent requests to CS for help, and its been over 2 weeks, and still no answer * * just thought..maybe..u guys could help me, no one but me know my password and account id.
    Well, the best thing to do is to spam the ticket system if you can.... no one here can help hacked accounts unfortunatly, this is an unofficial board. Maybe posting this on the official website will help I dunno, never tried.

SlyBogey

well actually i was spamming the site everyday but no answer I cant trust CS anymore. None answer positive or negative :wacko: I was 61 paladin and got those stuffs with a big effort all legally :mellow:
    2 priest chitin shell pauldron +6 and +1
    2 +6 chitin set
    1 trina's piece
    1 %60 re-spawn scroll (have 5 quantity)
    1 speed potion (have 30 quantity)
    1 durandal +6 flame damaged
    1 golden pendant +9 hp bonused
    1 rogue chitin pauldron +1
    2 warrior chitin pad +1
    2 glave +1
    2 crimson pad +1
    10 transformation scroll