Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me.

This is a discussion on Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as long as there aren't any proofs posted i hope paypal makes the right decision about who should have ...
Page: 4

Well as long as there aren't any proofs posted i hope paypal makes the right decision about who should have the money. Feeling sorry for the one with the loss in this case.
    I would've waited a day Thomas, just to make sure the other person gets the time to explain himself indeed. Gotta agree on the fact Micheal was really in a hurry, which was the reason wnx avoided to do the trade. And why i wanted to do WesternUnion only just to make sure.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Are you just stupid Lohem or u cant read? You saying i send you wrong info (which is not true) but u keep saying that.
    Normal guy will wait till next morning or atleast few hours and asks if i did not missclicked or something, but not you. You chargedback instantly just after u got infos. And then act like i send you wrong informations.
    is that english ? , as i said for 100 times:
    1. i checked the info's
    2. it was INCORRECT
    3. tried to reach u , and u went offline even tho i said "wait not done yet"
    4. i said if u wont answer i will open a dispute.
    5. opened a dispute for scamming 250$ and sending wrong infos.

and again ? missclick ?! are u serious ? if it was a missclick ur jus admitting i didnt scam and ill explain , if it was a missclick i couldnt get into the account / change infos.

Screamer imagine yourself in this situation, will u chargeback instantly or wait till next morning atleast?
    Thats the thing thats prooving hesnot even tried to pm me or something he just send 5 messages on skype when i was offline.
    Thats all.
    Why should i wait ?! the info's are WRONG . what it would help ? if u gave me the correct one's next morning i would of cancel the chargeback no doubt. but guess what ? u didnt.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I would've waited a day Thomas, just to make sure the other person gets the time to explain himself indeed. Gotta agree on the fact Micheal was really in a hurry, which was the reason wnx avoided to do the trade. And why i wanted to do WesternUnion only just to make sure.
    Thats my point. The thing that he chargedback after just few minutes.

Well as long as there aren't any proofs posted i hope paypal makes the right decision about who should have the money. Feeling sorry for the one with the loss in this case.
    mayb 250$ is nothing to you , but i care about my money .
    and if i buy something and getting nothing. i have no reason to wait. he could explain himself @ morning and i would close it.
    but he did nothing.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    and if i buy something and getting nothing. i have no reason to wait. he could explain himself @ morning and i would close it.
    but he did nothing.
    What i have to explain? The infos arent working the next day that means u changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    but he did nothing.
    250$ is alot for me, this is why i wanted to make 100% sure i would get my 170$ for my CR-Warrior by doing WU trade only.

Banned Senior Member

250$ is alot for me, this is why i wanted to make 100% sure i would get my 170$ for my CR-Warrior by doing WU trade only.
    Lohem disagreed with WU trade?

in a look back , i shouldnt rush and use WU .
    i hope PP will decide right here and i will proove my innocence and get my name cleared to get a new char .
    but most important get this guy banned.

Lohem disagreed with WU trade?
    Well, in the first point he told me he would do WU. Then he was saying that he'd rather do paypal because it would go alot faster. I declined this suggestion and told him i only accept WU and he could come to me anytime he wanted to continue the trade, and he told me yes i'll contact you later on. Few minutes later he said he got scammed.

Banned Senior Member

Well, in the first point he told me he would do WU. Then he was saying that he'd rather do paypal because it would go alot faster. I declined this suggestion and told him i only accept WU and he could come to me anytime he wanted to continue the trade, and he told me yes i'll contact you later on. Few minutes later he said he got scammed.
    Well. Its proving my point here.

i would of use WU with you but then this guy answered and i said , i will just get this one [rushed i said ?] and then i told u i got scammed.

Well. Dont want to say that but its proving my point here.
    what point lol ? u were available to trade so i why going wu if i can get a char now ? i still cant belive ur still in ur place.
    mayb all of ur typing is a one big missclick . isnt it ?

Banned Senior Member

seriously u cant read.
    I said normal people wont chargeback after 7-8? minutes, If the information was wrong.
    You just got your stuff and chargeback not even wait for any messages from me, right? Next morning i pmed you why u chargeback and u said infos not working (bullshit).

seriously u cant read.
    I said normal people wont chargeback after 7-8? minutes, If the information was wrong.
    You just got your stuff and chargeback not even wait for any messages from me, right? Next morning i pmed you why u chargeback and u said infos not working (bullshit).
    as i said for 150-200 TIMES, i will not wait a whole night for u to come online and explain why the info's are incorrect.
    and you could do that with the chargeback , i would of cancel it if u sent the CORRECT infos.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast