Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me.

This is a discussion on Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR Just to clear out a few things, Adi doesn't vouch for you Lohem(Micheal). Yesterday when you ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Just to clear out a few things, Adi doesn't vouch for you Lohem(Micheal). Yesterday when you tried to buy my warrior in cypher ring some people approached me and told me i should not do the trade with paypal, in this case they were right. After i tried to get in touch with darken which i got on my skype she said she couldn't even remember trading with you. Apart of that, i don't know who scammed who but i hope you guys get it sorted out. In-case it's you Lohem, trust me you won't have a good time in Anatolia when people know you're a scammer. I'm not taking conclusions but the time will learn us what really happend there.
    darkens a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    darkens a girl?
    yes, atleast that's what i got told.

Banned Senior Member

He dont respond on skype/paypal anymore, also he logging on this forum everyday.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

all i have to say is i sent the money , u got it , i recived an email containing acc info's , tried to log and it failed and when i tried to reach you
    u were offline.
    ye i rushed becuz i wanted a char to play thats not a crime.
    I NEVER SCAMMED , i wouldnt be that stupid to scam and open a thread about it, im just warning pepole from ya cuz ur a liar and u think u can relay on post count and reg date to get pepole's support here.
    this story got way out of hand, I charged back 15mins after we did the trade OFC I DID , u sent wrong infos and disappread ? so ? what should i do ? wait ?
    let u take the cash and keep on with my life ? NO , its 250$ i dont know if it means anything to u , but i work for my money .
    i used to play ko and i was active @ ko4life when ares dayz were popular i went through all of this scammer's play's and i thought nah , it wont happen to me and it did.
    u scammed 250$ u cant deny it , ur only reason in accusing me of "scamming" is "look how he rushed , look he pm'd so many pepole to buy their chars"
    OFC i did i wanted to get back to play is that a crime ? to trade fast? i know it aint smart from my side but whats wrong here? he's the one sent me the wrong infos , check the char status try to pm him ingame or something , i freaking leveld a 35 char jus to get a cr from a guy , and then u showed up and just ruind it,i didnt say adi vouches for me and just to make things clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    all i have to say is i sent the money , u got it , i recived an email containing acc info's , tried to log and it failed and when i tried to reach you
    u were offline.
    ye i rushed becuz i wanted a char to play thats not a crime.
    I NEVER SCAMMED , i wouldnt be that stupid to scam and open a thread about it, im just warning pepole from ya cuz ur a liar and u think u can relay on post count and reg date to get pepole's support here.
    this story got way out of hand, I charged back 15mins after we did the trade OFC I DID , u sent wrong infos and disappread ? so ? what should i do ? wait ?
    let u take the cash and keep on with my life ? NO , its 250$ i dont know if it means anything to u , but i work for my money .
    i used to play ko and i was active @ ko4life when ares dayz were popular i went through all of this scammer's play's and i thought nah , it wont happen to me and it did.
    u scammed 250$ u cant deny it , ur only reason in accusing me of "scamming" is "look how he rushed , look he pm'd so many pepole to buy their chars"
    OFC i did i wanted to get back to play is that a crime ? to trade fast? i know it aint smart from my side but whats wrong here? he's the one sent me the wrong infos , check the char status try to pm him ingame or something , i freaking leveld a 35 char jus to get a cr from a guy , and then u showed up and just ruind it,i didnt say adi vouches for me and just to make things clear.
    You said Adi was vouching for you. Still there's no proof from any of the sides to decide who the scammer is.

‎23‎:‎45
    Well u got anyone who can vouch for you?‏

Michael Bohadana
    ‎23‎:‎45
    adi , d4rken‏

And that about d4rken is what u told to me aswell, you didn't say Adi would vouch for you in the trade with me because you knew i was already talking to him about the trade on the first place.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 12-04-2014 at 11:02 AM.

np if u can jus vouch now it will be awesome
    [12/2/2014 3:35:11 PM] Jettero : Yep
    [12/2/2014 3:35:11 PM] Michael Bohadana: but sec
    [12/2/2014 3:35:13 PM] Michael Bohadana: not done yet
    [12/2/2014 3:35:47 PM] Michael Bohadana: its saying
    [12/2/2014 3:35:49 PM] Michael Bohadana: wrong info
    [12/2/2014 3:36:10 PM] Michael Bohadana: o.o
    [12/2/2014 3:36:17 PM] Michael Bohadana: tom ?
    [12/2/2014 3:37:05 PM] Michael Bohadana: ??
    [12/2/2014 3:37:39 PM] Michael Bohadana: dude wtf ?
    [12/2/2014 3:38:49 PM] Michael Bohadana: ????
    [12/2/2014 3:38:52 PM] Michael Bohadana: tommm
    [12/2/2014 3:39:35 PM] Michael Bohadana: rly ? u scammed me?
    [12/2/2014 3:44:39 PM] Michael Bohadana: ????????
    [12/2/2014 3:44:44 PM] Michael Bohadana: i will open a dispute
    [12/2/2014 3:44:49 PM] Michael Bohadana: if u wont answer

isnt that more then enough ? to warn him before i open a dispute ? , he jus went off after he sent the "infos"
    rly ur buying that he went off beacuse he was "sleepy" ?
    its killing me that ur reffering him as the guy that got scammed here , my ONLY purpose to get back to ko was to get in gladz clan , why would i scamm someone + post it and then play his char on gladz ? really ?
    well now he's just ruining my chances to get trades / char , pepole's trust and the small thing called 250$ he stole..
    i aint playin the poor guy but im just going straight and telling u guyz exactly what happend.

The weird thing is that you keep saying i'm accusing you, i said there's no proof from any of the sides. Not from you, nor him. Neither does this text proof anything according to the fact it could be easily edited.

how can i prove the info's are wrong ? jus tell me anything i could do and ill do it .
    can i check if the username he sent is real ? if u guyz got any suggestion i would do it immediatly.

try to get pictures of the whole conversation, and anything that could help.

can i check the username he gave me screamer ? mayb its not even existing and that would help alot , or its a whole different account , so i could prove it was the wrong infos , i can also take a pic of the email with the info's.

Banned Senior Member

Its funny how this guy goes so low. Screamer the conversation he posted is real also mine i just copied it from skype history.
    The thing is he knows i wanted to do this trade next day but he was in HURRY. I asked him to do it next day but he disagreed. ye i logged off because i have to wake up in 3 hours. But why did he chargeback just after 8 minutes? Sound fishy or not?
    All i want is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Its funny how this guy goes so low. Screamer the conversation he posted is real also mine i just copied it from skype history.
    The thing is he knows i wanted to do this trade next day but he was in HURRY. I asked him to do it next day but he disagreed. ye i logged off because i have to wake up in 3 hours. But why did he chargeback just after 8 minutes? Sound fishy or not?
    All i want is my money.
    is rushing to buy a char is a crime ? ye i admit i rushed and in if ill take a look back it was a huge mistake , i really didnt know u would do that , but remember what i told u after we traded ? "wait still not done" that time i checked the info's and ye it was incorrect , so ur MAIN excuse here is that ur were sleepy and i rushed to buy a char.
    OFC i will chargeback , u disappread after u sent wrong info's what would any of u guyz do ? wait for him to wake up ? really ?
    sounds fishy ? u want ur money back ? meanwhile ur the one holding my 250$ and kept ur account .

and i will not stop untill my innocence is proven. and I will prove it , dunno how or when but i promise you i will get the proof u scammed.

Banned Senior Member

For example The thing is that u can wait till morning there was chance i just missclicked wrong password/id.
    but no u just chargedback after 8 minutes. If this is not fishy i know whats is.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast