Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97

Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me.

This is a discussion on Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lohem is rushing to buy a char is a crime ? ye i admit i rushed and ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    is rushing to buy a char is a crime ? ye i admit i rushed and in if ill take a look back it was a huge mistake , i really didnt know u would do that , but remember what i told u after we traded ? "wait still not done" that time i checked the info's and ye it was incorrect , so ur MAIN excuse here is that ur were sleepy and i rushed to buy a char.
    OFC i will chargeback , u disappread after u sent wrong info's what would any of u guyz do ? wait for him to wake up ? really ?
    sounds fishy ? u want ur money back ? meanwhile ur the one holding my 250$ and kept ur account .
    Honestly speaking i would give someone the time to explain why he logged off all of a sudden, you never know what could've happend to him. He told he was really sleepy and could've fallen asleep, wait till the next day and try to contact him. If he still doesn't reply? I would start charging back aswell. But still none of you is bringing up any kind of proof whoever did it. Maybe grow the fuck up and give the other what he deserves either the money or the char. Pointing fingers without proof is not gonna bring anyone anything just a word against eachother.

  2. #32
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    For example The thing is that u can wait till morning there was chance i just missclicked wrong password/id.
    but no u just chargedback after 8 minutes. If this is not fishy i know whats is.
    well now its a missclick ? u told me on skype i changed pw didnt u ? so how could u missclick ?



    Well u have to change it because i cant log on knightonlineworld with this password

    [12/3/2014 2:36:42 AM] Michael Bohadana: I COULDNT LOG
    [12/3/2014 2:36:45 AM] Michael Bohadana: not ingame
    [12/3/2014 2:36:48 AM] Michael Bohadana: or site
    [12/3/2014 2:36:58 AM] Michael Bohadana: its the wrong info's
    [12/3/2014 2:37:00 AM] Michael Bohadana: u scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:27 AM] Jettero : U charged back after 10 minutes. Lol
    [12/3/2014 2:37:39 AM] Jettero : U showed whos the scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:52 AM] Michael Bohadana: becuz u disappeard , password/acc aint working ofc i charged back u scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:59 AM] Michael Bohadana: u took 250$
    [12/3/2014 2:38:04 AM] Michael Bohadana: and then u went off
    [12/3/2014 2:38:24 AM] Michael Bohadana: im sure paypal will make the right call here , and again
    [12/3/2014 2:38:26 AM] Michael Bohadana: SCAMMER
    [12/3/2014 2:38:38 AM] Jettero : I said lets do this next day i was about to go sleep and u know it u were in HURRY
    [12/3/2014 2:38:46 AM] Michael Bohadana: so ?
    [12/3/2014 2:38:48 AM] Jettero : The charged back after 10 minutes lol
    [12/3/2014 2:38:52 AM] Michael Bohadana: thats a reason to take 250$?
    [12/3/2014 2:38:54 AM] Michael Bohadana: and disappear?
    [12/3/2014 2:39:05 AM] Jettero : Now i know why u werein hurry lol
    [12/3/2014 2:39:21 AM] Michael Bohadana: now i know who u are
    [12/3/2014 2:39:25 AM] Michael Bohadana: and all ko4life will know either
    [12/3/2014 2:39:28 AM] Michael Bohadana: scammer.
    [12/3/2014 2:39:45 AM] Jettero : Lol u chargedback and took the char with items
    [12/3/2014 2:39:51 AM] Jettero : And im scammer lol?
    [12/3/2014 2:40:07 AM] Michael Bohadana: ur the scammer , u took 250$ went off and sent me wrong info's
    [12/3/2014 2:40:09 AM] Michael Bohadana: so ye
    [12/3/2014 2:40:11 AM] Michael Bohadana: ur the scammr
    [12/3/2014 2:40:14 AM] Michael Bohadana: scammer*
    [12/3/2014 2:40:56 AM] Jettero : Well the thing that u charged back after 10 minutes after our trade says it all
    [12/3/2014 2:41:03 AM] Jettero : I got enought proof

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Maybe grow the fuck up and give the other what he deserves either the money or the char.
    I did. Now im without money or account.

  4. #34
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Honestly speaking i would give someone the time to explain why he logged off all of a sudden, you never know what could've happend to him. He told he was really sleepy and could've fallen asleep, wait till the next day and try to contact him. If he still doesn't reply? I would start charging back aswell. But still none of you is bringing up any kind of proof whoever did it. Maybe grow the fuck up and give the other what he deserves either the money or the char. Pointing fingers without proof is not gonna bring anyone anything just a word against eachother.
    u know more then everyone how much i wanted to get a char.
    i will be more than happy to get the char CORRECT info's now and i will cancel the dispute, but ofc it wont happend cuz that will prove he tried to scam.
    well i disagree with u about the sleepy thing , its 250$ screamer , i wont wait a whole day to get him trying to explain why the account info's are wrong , and wait why when he logged back in he didnt tell me the right infos ? i would of cancel the charge back immediatly.

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    well now its a missclick ? u told me on skype i changed pw didnt u ? so how could u missclick ?



    Well u have to change it because i cant log on knightonlineworld with this password

    [12/3/2014 2:36:42 AM] Michael Bohadana: I COULDNT LOG
    [12/3/2014 2:36:45 AM] Michael Bohadana: not ingame
    [12/3/2014 2:36:48 AM] Michael Bohadana: or site
    [12/3/2014 2:36:58 AM] Michael Bohadana: its the wrong info's
    [12/3/2014 2:37:00 AM] Michael Bohadana: u scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:27 AM] Jettero : U charged back after 10 minutes. Lol
    [12/3/2014 2:37:39 AM] Jettero : U showed whos the scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:52 AM] Michael Bohadana: becuz u disappeard , password/acc aint working ofc i charged back u scammer
    [12/3/2014 2:37:59 AM] Michael Bohadana: u took 250$
    [12/3/2014 2:38:04 AM] Michael Bohadana: and then u went off
    [12/3/2014 2:38:24 AM] Michael Bohadana: im sure paypal will make the right call here , and again
    [12/3/2014 2:38:26 AM] Michael Bohadana: SCAMMER
    [12/3/2014 2:38:38 AM] Jettero : I said lets do this next day i was about to go sleep and u know it u were in HURRY
    [12/3/2014 2:38:46 AM] Michael Bohadana: so ?
    [12/3/2014 2:38:48 AM] Jettero : The charged back after 10 minutes lol
    [12/3/2014 2:38:52 AM] Michael Bohadana: thats a reason to take 250$?
    [12/3/2014 2:38:54 AM] Michael Bohadana: and disappear?
    [12/3/2014 2:39:05 AM] Jettero : Now i know why u werein hurry lol
    [12/3/2014 2:39:21 AM] Michael Bohadana: now i know who u are
    [12/3/2014 2:39:25 AM] Michael Bohadana: and all ko4life will know either
    [12/3/2014 2:39:28 AM] Michael Bohadana: scammer.
    [12/3/2014 2:39:45 AM] Jettero : Lol u chargedback and took the char with items
    [12/3/2014 2:39:51 AM] Jettero : And im scammer lol?
    [12/3/2014 2:40:07 AM] Michael Bohadana: ur the scammer , u took 250$ went off and sent me wrong info's
    [12/3/2014 2:40:09 AM] Michael Bohadana: so ye
    [12/3/2014 2:40:11 AM] Michael Bohadana: ur the scammr
    [12/3/2014 2:40:14 AM] Michael Bohadana: scammer*
    [12/3/2014 2:40:56 AM] Jettero : Well the thing that u charged back after 10 minutes after our trade says it all
    [12/3/2014 2:41:03 AM] Jettero : I got enought proof
    Cant read? I said for example, that could happen. But in fact u just changed it all and then act like ur the scammed one.
    seriously.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    u know more then everyone how much i wanted to get a char.
    i will be more than happy to get the char CORRECT info's now and i will cancel the dispute, but ofc it wont happend cuz that will prove he tried to scam.
    well i disagree with u about the sleepy thing , its 250$ screamer , i wont wait a whole day to get him trying to explain why the account info's are wrong , and wait why when he logged back in he didnt tell me the right infos ? i would of cancel the charge back immediatly.
    I dont know if u cant read or ur just stupid.
    i said that thing could happen its not reason to chargeback AFTER FUCKING 8 minutes.
    this thing prove that u were just hungry to play char without paying. Right?

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    For example The thing is that u can wait till morning there was chance i just missclicked wrong password/id.
    but no u just chargedback after 8 minutes. If this is not fishy i know whats is.
    If you missclicked or made a mistake, how is it possible that he could even scam your character if you've by accidently sent the wrong infos? According to the fact he charged back after the mail u sent. He must have felt like he got screwed.

  8. #38
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    If you missclicked or made a mistake, how is it possible that he could even scam your character if you've by accidently sent the wrong infos? According to the fact he charged back after the mail u sent. He must have felt like he got screwed.
    thats exactly what i ment. keep digging ur hole scammer.

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    If you missclicked or made a mistake, how is it possible that he could even scam your character if you've by accidently sent the wrong infos? According to the fact he charged back after the mail u sent. He must have felt like he got screwed.
    I said for example, that could happen.

  10. #40
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    how could that happen ? if it was incorrect which it was , i could not login / change info's .

  11. #41
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    I said for example, that could happen.
    But, he is stating that the info's you've sent were wrong. And you're saying that could have happend... How can he have the char then? wauw this shit is getting rough in here.
    Don't get me wrong here, i'm not pointing fingers, nothing personal or anything i just want to find out who did it since i really hate scammers and i've seen alot people quitting this game for that reason, and i don't want to see more people go.

  12. #42
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    But, he is stating that the info's you've sent were wrong. And you're saying that could have happend... How can he have the char then? wauw this shit is getting rough in here.
    Don't get me wrong here, i'm not pointing fingers, nothing personal or anything i just want to find out who did it since i really hate scammers and i've seen alot people quitting this game for that reason, and i don't want to see more people go.
    i wont stop untill ill get my hardcore proofs.
    and this will show that post count and reg date doesnt matter , its the person sitting behind the screen.

  13. #43
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Are you just stupid Lohem or u cant read? You saying i send you wrong info (which is not true) but u keep saying that.
    Normal guy will wait till next morning or atleast few hours and asks if i did not missclicked or something, but not you. You chargedback instantly just after u got infos. And then act like i send you wrong informations.

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    i wont stop untill ill get my hardcore proofs.
    and this will show that post count and reg date doesnt matter , its the person sitting behind the screen.
    Well, in-case you are the one that got scammed you should've recorded the whole trade, or made screenshots of EVERYTHING u guys discussed and have done at the time. Same goes to thomas

  15. #45
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Screamer imagine yourself in this situation, will u chargeback instantly or wait till next morning atleast?
    Thats the thing thats prooving hesnot even tried to pm me or something he just send 5 messages on skype when i was offline.
    Thats all.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •