Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me.

This is a discussion on Small_BUT_Efective aka Tomáš Kolbuševský scammed me. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dealed with small_but_effective before it was a pain in the ass the deal was about gbs and he agreed to ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

dealed with small_but_effective before it was a pain in the ass the deal was about gbs and he agreed to pay the fees.. then started crying after he got the gbs about the fees bla bla bla then wanted to trade back and i didnt want to deal with him any more and i just took the - for the fee and blocked him on skype... wouldn't surprise me if he scammed this guy he seemed greedy. besides the fact he basically did scam me like a dollar for the fees but w/e im not poor i can deal with a dollar which is why i didnt trade back its just the thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    keep being happy and sarcastic u scammer, i will get the visual proofs soon I PROMISE U.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohem View Post
    ill just wont respond anymore , this is just stupid.
    im sure paypal will take care of this and im sure i got what i wanted , pepole wont trade with you and pepole wont trust u from now on even though i didnt provide any visual proof cuz i cant since how could i ? record the login ? ...
    but im sure that in a week/month/year ull try to sell the warrior U STILL GOT and things will get clearer

. shit floats.
    well, noone asked for visual proof since in this case its impossible, yet you still promised one O.o

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dealed with small_but_effective before it was a pain in the ass the deal was about gbs and he agreed to pay the fees.. then started crying after he got the gbs about the fees bla bla bla then wanted to trade back and i didnt want to deal with him any more and i just took the - for the fee and blocked him on skype... wouldn't surprise me if he scammed this guy he seemed greedy. besides the fact he basically did scam me like a dollar for the fees but w/e im not poor i can deal with a dollar which is why i didnt trade back its just the thought of it.
    I love you too alex. No doubt why no1 likes u

Btw paypal refunded me today.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

so he got my money + he saved the warrior , dont deal with him ever u fucking scammer

Banned Regular Member

This is why you just spend an extra 20 bucks and have him cypher ring it? saves everyone a ton of hassle honestly.

Banned Senior Member

It was warrior+ items. U can cypher ring char with only 1 item.

now its all okey he got his warrior and i got my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Tiffer: i bet its same guy.
    Lohem: Ur right im saying facts all the time.
    Another lie?
    I did not send msg? Should i post screenshot of skype conversation?
    Stop it liar.
    the same guy? LOL dude I hope people look at this section before dealing with you because all you do is take advantage of people who are new and blame them as scammer...get off this forum bro you are a scammer and second time you scammed someone and got away with it i hope people will look at this section before dealing with you

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    the same guy? LOL dude I hope people look at this section before dealing with you because all you do is take advantage of people who are new and blame them as scammer...get off this forum bro you are a scammer and second time you scammed someone and got away with it i hope people will look at this section before dealing with you
    i really hope pepole will listen , he actually took 250$ with no shame..

Banned Regular Member

It was warrior+ items. U can cypher ring char with only 1 item.

now its all okey he got his warrior and i got my money back.
    a character and 8 items can fit in 1 trade, argue If you want, just stating facts that it would have been safer for both parties involed.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

I wish every scammer die from worse disease or atleast get crippled in car accident so he can only sit in front of PC whole life and masturbate on stolen pixels,DIE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE.

Banned Senior Member

no doubt in my mind this guy scammed him.. wouldn't deal with small_but_effective

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I would ban both of their accounts, unless one of them prove that he's innocent.

But right now, you are risking every person that might deal with 'the scammer' in that case.

I don't want to point fingers or anything but I agree with Tiffer on the fact that
    small_but_effective was involved in a 'scam' with two different people, two of them had no posts.
    A bit fishy but I can't say for sure, maybe he's the victim.. maybe they are.

some moderator should be doing his job and do something about this subject here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I would ban both of their accounts, unless one of them prove that he's innocent.

But right now, you are risking every person that might deal with 'the scammer' in that case.

I don't want to point fingers or anything but I agree with Tiffer on the fact that
    small_but_effective was involved in a 'scam' with two different people, two of them had no posts.
    A bit fishy but I can't say for sure, maybe he's the victim.. maybe they are.

some moderator should be doing his job and do something about this subject here.
    Why ban both of them, he tells the dude to write this
    "please add as note:
    This is a gift for a goodie in a mmog called Knight Online. I will get Game item as soon as the money arrive. It is a virtual character in game Knight online.‏

So im sure they wont do chargeback‏"

SO IM SURE THEY WONT DO CHARGEBACK?? He knew he was gonna chargeback because he had the intention to scam him in the first place lmao...anyways im done here nothing you can do about lowlifes

Banned Senior Member

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...tauran-349004/

Now he chargeback 840$,.. cool stuff.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...tauran-349004/

Now he chargeback 840$,.. cool stuff.
    My bad bro but you have to admit the fact that you were involved in 2 scams and both same reasons didn't look good on your part. Sorry for accusing you

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast