Ko Loading Problems

This is a discussion on Ko Loading Problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right well i've always had loading problems on this pc and this is what happens: The launcher, servers and character ...
Page: 1

Jakzio

Right well i've always had loading problems on this pc and this is what happens:

The launcher, servers and character will load fine, but slow and when it comes to loading effect data it will sometimes become stuck on 40%. It will then carry on loading slowly through the rest and then will become stuck again on 99% character info. It will then go straight to the screen that shows when you exit the game and then close. This may happen 2 or 3 times before it will complete the load, again slowly, and the game will work fine with no problems from then on. After relogging fine for 2 or 3 times it will go back to the original problems and i will have to go through these 'fail' loads before i can play again.
    Some people have said this is due to having Norton installed on this pc but i cant change that for the moment. So is Norton the problem?

So im just interested to know if anyone else has these problems or if theyre are any sollutions to this or will i just have to live with the problem when using this pc.

Thanks, Jack.

stonepilot1421

same here. probly sumin to do wit halloween shit cuz started yesterday and im laggin a shitload too

Taeho

Norton is more then likely the problem and this is the only solution i know of:

Click Start > Run > Type in "MsConfig" and there you will have 2 tabs 1 saying Services and another one Autostart.
    Under services you unclick all the boxes from Symatec cause it's Norton/Assosiated with it, and in autostart do the same.
    Make sure you click off all the boxes that has something to do with Norton or your antivirus program.

This will if made correctly make your PC load KO very fast without it stopping on certain %. I Had the exact same problem but this solved it.