Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SO MUCH LAGS.

This is a discussion on SO MUCH LAGS. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im loging in if im lucky becuz of lags its do Failed login .. im logging and im moving and ...
Page: 1

michael223

im loging in if im lucky becuz of lags its do Failed login .. im logging and im moving and
    all ppl are stading like 2min LAG and DC damn... i need some help please thanks..

::JR::

where u from dude?

CuriositY

You can maybe lower your graphic that the only thing I can thing..
    Or BTW close every program your running !

michael223

done evertything and its still LAGGING AS HELL. and belive me my pc is strong
    2gb DDR2 GForce 8400gt 512mb..

michael223

israel.. and my friends dont have lags

CuriositY

done evertything and its still LAGGING AS HELL. and belive me my pc is strong
    2gb DDR2 GForce 8400gt 512mb..[/b]
    So BTW if you said you have that..
    The only prob I saw its the connection or your modem..
    So hmm... it is the first day or this happen everysingle time your playing ?

michael223

everysingle day im playing.. i have a router and i even tried to connect only
    from modem to comp without router and still.. lagging

CuriositY

So the only thing.. Connection problem !
    Contact your connection moderator !

michael223

u mean my internet company ? i think i gonna move internet connection to another company.. i really dont know what the problem

CuriositY

u mean my internet company ? i think i gonna move internet connection to another company.. i really dont know what the problem[/b]
    I think its the best thing to try.. Because there's nothing more you can do..
    Maybe a Virus ? Or Trojan ?

michael223

its a new comp..

CuriositY

u mean my internet company ? i think i gonna move internet connection to another company.. i really dont know what the problem[/b]
    So sorry I can't do much..
    Do the thing you said !

michael223

dam.. what could be the problem in the modem ?

::JR::

its not problem in your modem or pc,its just spike lags back, i have same problem and i cant do nothing.only what u can do is ,call to your Internet Service Provider give them ip's of servers when u playing,and tell them u have problems like lag and dc..

AnThRaX

Minime what provider u got? im on Zahav. i called them yesterday we tried to get the IP's of the servers...dunno what they can do

But your problem started after the Xtrap patch to remove 5th server right?

When you press Connect it stuck like 1 min then "Connecting Please Wait" for another 2min. then select char...another 2min till it pops up, and if it loads up it stuck at 99% character loading. IF its not stuck...you get 2-3min laggs ingame.

right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast