So my PC lags like shit with KO

This is a discussion on So my PC lags like shit with KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just got a brand new laptop and well the specs are pretty good and it lags alot ing same ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Default So my PC lags like shit with KO

i just got a brand new laptop and well the specs are pretty good and it lags alot ing same it did with my old PC(which was freaking sucky) and its not from the internet cuz it actaully stops not just the people around me (meaning it would b internet)

using win7

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Check your drivers.

i got the same problem, dont get it either

yes the last 3days lagging the server verry mutch when the day of the rollback whas the server lagged for 75% of the full day but now is it fixed install ko aggain when you have the problem now to or seeking for the good video card drivers

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i think it has something to do with win7

infectedknit

I'm running Win7 64-bit with KO without any problems. A few things you could check would be these:

1. AntiVirus. Those things scan and I've noticed it slows down KO tremendously (at least it did when running on my older PC. Newer one this isn't the case)

2. Make sure you're running it as Admin. I can run launcher, but when you hit start it should bring up the ADministrator Priv. box. MAke sure you're doing that. If it's not coming up, go to your KO folder (Program Files x86, GAmersFirst, Knight Online) and make sure Launcher and KnightOnLine.exe are both by default running as Admin. (right click, properties, compatability, near the bottom check the box run this program as administrator).

Try those things and see if it helps. I assume this computer can handle the game, right?

ive got same prob, but only with usko, lags like crazy lol

Posting up your laptop specifications or model number can help as well.

Also go to the control panel and performance and maintainance, and under power options change it to max battery.

Also alot of the time most laptops use integrated video cards so your fps will be extremely low due to that.