Cant Connect LogIN server / Getting 2min Laggs! help plz!

This is a discussion on Cant Connect LogIN server / Getting 2min Laggs! help plz! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since saturday, i starting getting random DC's from nothing, no lagg just dc. I am from Israel, not turk HUB ...
Page: 1

AnThRaX

Since saturday, i starting getting random DC's from nothing, no lagg just dc.
    I am from Israel, not turk HUB or any connection to their HUB.

After saturday, it started to give me errors as : Unable to connect LogIN server . or if i manage to get login server, i get dc or getting 5min lagg until Servers list coming up. after that if i manage to press at any of the servers. its about 5minuts to get the popup "Connecting to Logos 1" if you connect there after 5min and not getting dc. i am getting over 2min laggs ingame.

hmm.. i tried many things as cleaning my PC, wiping all spyware, scanning by antivirus. i even went and got a new ADSL modem, since my last one was kinda old and i thought that maybe the problem.

What can i do more?
    Formatting is the last choice i dont like to do that

Lag0nx

I have this problem aswell..
    i know only some countries have it according to friends,israel belgium and mexico,more that i dont know of tho probably.

:s

MotherRussia

if ur a barak provider this stupid fags call them they will fix it

Lag0nx

if ur a barak provider this stupid fags call them they will fix it[/b]
    did they fix it for u?.. and what did they say was the problem

Have same problem to log in in Italy , asked to USA people they have too .....

Lag0nx

Have same problem to log in in Italy , asked to USA people they have too .....[/b]
    The problem i have is connecting to game and Game-freezes,once i connect i can do skills and game gets stuck and suddenly after 1min+ all skill effect i have done+ people around me have done appear,people who moved from town to some direction appear like they light-feeted away.

how the fuck is that fixed -.-

i believe this problem is mostly europe,and during night+daytime europe this problem isnt as bad as in the afternoon,its either k2 or the connection company

I have 3 pc in lan :
    - my wife's pc AMD ( log very fast )
    - my notebooks AMD ( it's a normal notebook , nothing exceptional )
    - my desktop INTEL ( P4 3,6 )

After 1 week the situation is this :
    Wife's pc log fast as usually ( dual core amd ) , notebook little lower to usual but acceptable ( amd ) , my desktop very very very slow in log in ( i must wait from 2 to 5min or more before to be able to press "connect" )

Stupid question : all people that have problem with KO client have INTEL cpu ?