Solved - Premium Purchase for CC

This is a discussion on Solved - Premium Purchase for CC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else having this issue, or know a work around? In game PUS, i trying to buy premium, clicked credit ...
Page: 1

sub

Anyone else having this issue, or know a work around?

In game PUS, i trying to buy premium, clicked credit card. Put in all my details, except 1 box, has choose state or other countries listed. Nothing else, no states. And because of this it wont accept my details.

Solved... Game lag was causing it to deny. Now gotta contact KO Staff coz been money deducted still when it failed to register in game.

Anyone else having this issue, or know a work around?

In game PUS, i trying to buy premium, clicked credit card. Put in all my details, except 1 box, has choose state or other countries listed. Nothing else, no states. And because of this it wont accept my details.

Solved... Game lag was causing it to deny. Now gotta contact KO Staff coz been money deducted still when it failed to register in game.[/b]

yeah bro.. if you pressed the "checkout or confirm or w/e button" once.. and it doesnt work or seems to have no response... do NOt ever close ur PUs, and try again.. thats how i got charged twice b4 too

didinino

omggg
    u wrote solve i thought there is a solution for it

its not server lag, i had no lag at all and it still didnt work for me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

In the "State" box, there is a "None" or "No State" option, select this rather than leave it on "Select State" or whatever the default entry says. Can't remember which it is exactly cos i'm not in game to check.

didinino

dude i've always used None....

it didnt work, but i remember 1 time (2 -3 months ago) it did work, i got success.... was kinda strange, but next attempt and i was fuked for 3 weeks.

its funny that i've requested refund and they closed it saying "we are taking care of it".

LOL xD