Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Some people posted this issue already, its "Frames per second"

This is a discussion on Some people posted this issue already, its "Frames per second" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyFreedos It also depends on your internet and connection for a game like KO. Don't you think ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    It also depends on your internet and connection for a game like KO. Don't you think I've tried everything to do graphics wise? Like I said before, it is more than likely hack shield. Because if it was graphics, I would have figured the f.ucking think out by now...
    HOW IN THE HELL INTERNET LOCATION / PING IS RELATED TO FPS ? ( FRAMES PER SECOND)
    JUST BE QUIET IF YOU HAVE 0 CLUE ABOUT THIS TOPIC .
    internet lag spikes - harms . ping - NOT . And I don't think he was talking about lag spikes .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    HOW IN THE HELL INTERNET LOCATION / PING IS RELATED TO FPS ? ( FRAMES PER SECOND)
    JUST BE QUIET IF YOU HAVE 0 CLUE ABOUT THIS TOPIC .
    internet lag spikes - harms . ping - NOT . And I don't think he was talking about lag spikes .
    -.- Like I said, I believe the problem is Hack Shield. If you would like to stop crying about my opinion and read my posts, all of our computers are good enough to produce high FPS. Though it COULD be a graphics problem, I HAVE tried every possible fix to it. Just so we are clear, I clearly do not give a single FUCK about your facts. Thanks for your shitty advice. You will probably just start flaming my selling topic too with your shit grammar and troll attempts just because that is what children do. Thanks...

Banned Senior Member

-.- Like I said, I believe the problem is Hack Shield. If you would like to stop crying about my opinion and read my posts, all of our computers are good enough to produce high FPS. Though it COULD be a graphics problem, I HAVE tried every possible fix to it. Just so we are clear, I clearly do not give a single FUCK about your facts. Thanks for your shitty advice. You will probably just start flaming my selling topic too with your shit grammar and troll attempts just because that is what children do. Thanks...
    you keep replying my comments, i can see how u don't give a f***

haha dude you are so funny tbh . '' start flaming in my selling topic'' I guess you are the guy who tries to sell a lvl 59 rogue for 300 $?
    look at you dude , you are a total mess .
    and btw , the problem may cause by the hackshield , but I still can't see any connection between that and an internet problem (high ping or so) . Therefore , you're just stupid.
    speaking of low english skills :
    ... I have the same exact problem. Where do you live Dere? Cause maybe its a region problem...
    Religion problem ? (Country is the word you were looking for buddy .) SAME EXACT , seems legit .
    Dere . I mean , I've been arround forums quite alot , i've never seen some1 types Dere , big D . (Cause using capital letters in the middle of sentence is so cool , -i know instead of there but still-)

It also depends on your internet and connection for a game like KO. Don't you think I've tried everything to do graphics wise? Like I said before, it is more than likely hack shield. Because if it was graphics, I would have figured the f.ucking think out by now...
    I don't think you tried every option . Some1 who thinks fps problems is related with an internet connection/ping , is dumb .

haha dude you are so funny tbh . '' start flaming in my selling topic'' I guess you are the guy who tries to sell a lvl 59 rogue for 300 $?
    look at you dude , you are a total mess .
    and btw , the problem may cause by the hackshield , but I still can't see any connection between that and an internet problem (high ping or so) . Therefore , you're just stupid.
    speaking of low english skills :

Religion problem ? (Country is the word you were looking for buddy .) SAME EXACT , seems legit .
    Dere . I mean , I've been arround forums quite alot , i've never seen some1 types Dere , big D . (Cause using capital letters in the middle of sentence is so cool , -i know instead of there but still-)

I don't think you tried every option . Some1 who thinks fps problems is related with an internet connection/ping , is dumb .
    You just went full retard...
    The start of his name is Dere.... Region is a word.. I'm sorry you are such a dumb fuck to not realize that lol...
    I didn't really know what my items were worth so I just threw a random number out there... I am not selling just a 59 for 300$...another retard statement you just made. Seriously man, get some education because you are truly the dumbest guy I've met on these forums so far...
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

though i agree with most of what u said this made me lol abit..
    MyFreedos likes this.

He did try many options cause i helped him to try resolve the problem. You are right that it is not a i-net problem cause i used to play with 4 ppl at my house on a 50KB/sec connection.

But still i for one am getting sick of FLAMERS like you who have nothing better to do then FLAMING other players in stead of trying to help them.

/end flame

Banned Senior Member

You just went full retard...
    The start of his name is Dere.... Region is a word.. I'm sorry you are such a dumb fuck to not realize that lol...
    I didn't really know what my items were worth so I just threw a random number out there... I am not selling just a 59 for 300$...another retard statement you just made. Seriously man, get some education because you are truly the dumbest guy I've met on these forums so far...
    yea , you figure out that i need more education cause of my latest post .
    People like you just harm this forums , i'll just stop on posting cause the only thing you accomplish here is boosting your posts .
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    He did try many options cause i helped him to try resolve the problem. You are right that it is not a i-net problem cause i used to play with 4 ppl at my house on a 50KB/sec connection.
    But still i for one am getting sick of FLAMERS like you who have nothing better to do then FLAMING other players in stead of trying to help them.
    THan *
    and @ buttkicker , the only reasonable explenation i can find , IF you tried everything (I doubt), then it might be the NVIDA GPU .
    which gpu u have ?

THan *
    and @ buttkicker , the only reasonable explenation i can find , IF you tried everything (I doubt), then it might be the NVIDA GPU .
    which gpu u have ?
    If you bothered to read my post you could see i said i tried many options NOT all options. I myselfe don't have FPS issues. Ofcorse my FPS could be better 30-40 in mora and 60-80 at lower populated areas.
    I myselfe have 2x 8800 gtx sli setup. I don't think it has anything to do with the pc itselfe but just ko fucked something up or hackshield.

yea , you figure out that i need more education cause of my latest post .
    People like you just harm this forums , i'll just stop on posting cause the only thing you accomplish here is boosting your posts
    How have I harmed the forums at all? I gave my opinion and the only thing you've done is criticized every post I made after it because you didn't agree with me. You seriously aren't helping at all, and I couldn't care less about my post count. However, I can't help but post back to such stupid people like you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12