To the 2 people who hacked and stole from Lollipop

This is a discussion on To the 2 people who hacked and stole from Lollipop within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes we know who you are. I guess you think you're pretty swift. Well.. congratulations. It's just stuff. No big ...
Page: 1

Arrow To the 2 people who hacked and stole from Lollipop

Yes we know who you are. I guess you think you're pretty swift. Well.. congratulations. It's just stuff. No big deal really in the long term, it can be replaced. What can't be replaced is your honor or integrity. You have now moved from being just immoral low lifes to being thieves too. Go, tell your daughter how proud you must be. I hope if you sell it, the money brings you happiness and joy. I know the fact that you have now revealed yourselves for what you really are brings me happiness. Thanks for proving me right!

Yap

Quote Originally Posted by kopriest2007 View Post
    yes we know who you are. I guess you think you're pretty swift. Well.. Congratulations. It's just stuff. No big deal really in the long term, it can be replaced. What can't be replaced is your honor or integrity. You have now moved from being just immoral low lifes to being thieves too. Go, tell your daughter how proud you must be. I hope if you sell it, the money brings you happiness and joy. I know the fact that you have now revealed yourselves for what you really are brings me happiness. Thanks for proving me right! :d
    +1111111111111

anyway someone can let me in on this?

damn i feel sorry for your daughter having thieves for parents, its never to late to clear your name btw, our minds get the best of us sometimes and we do irrational actions, but being able to recognize these actions and have some respect for others is what seperates us form the animals.

well ty kindly to Kopriest for letting me in. To those who did it, I will give you till i get home from work tomorrow to fix this. You took from an old friend of mine whom i respected fighting against and always treated me well.

if you cant fix it, Im gonna ban your accounts and start the rep slander. Its a dam shame as I thought we had just finally started getting friendly.

pm plz am
    i needs 2 snoop on the infos lol

ButchClancyFTW

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    damn i feel sorry for your daughter having thieves for parents, its never to late to clear your name btw, our minds get the best of us sometimes and we do irrational actions, but being able to recognize these actions and have some respect for others is what seperates us form the animals.
    well spoken

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol reallly?? you made a post just for that..

ButchClancyFTW

lol really you made a reply just for that?? touche.

BigPloppyPlooper

So when do we get the deatails ))