some1 know a gm from girakon ?

This is a discussion on some1 know a gm from girakon ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got hacked some1 changed my email and pass so i cant to do forget pass .......... i have my ...
Page: 1

Sergio

i got hacked some1 changed my email and pass so i cant to do forget pass .......... i have my 3 question and the word 4 seal my items , i wanna know if some1 can help me i can give all dates like the numbers of my credit card with i bought prem and a lot cash , the first email , the first passowrd , date , bithday etc .... please help me T_T

Nick in game : Mu3rt3

please if some1 can help me add me [email protected] =( i really spended a lot money in this account

Hydr4

bump

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

i got hacked some1 changed my email and pass so i cant to do forget pass .......... i have my 3 question and the word 4 seal my items , i wanna know if some1 can help me i can give all dates like the numbers of my credit card with i bought prem and a lot cash , the first email , the first passowrd , date , bithday etc .... please help me T_T

Nick in game : Mu3rt3[/b]
    Dont give all info to someone you dont even know - for your own good.

Dont give all info to someone you dont even know - for your own good.[/b]
    i didnt gave my all info to some1 is only for myself but i have all info of this account i wanna know if some1 can help me coz i really need get back this account

thisischikorita

bump
    gl bro MrsTurtle

Sno0p

Well that char is now in "SymboL" (turkish clan),and the guy playing is turk from what theyr cl said.

Nick in game : Mu3rt3[/b]
    chek ur pc,i guess you got keylogger
    and ye,if you have all account info,make new account and send ticked,meybe they will help :/

ya i made a chikin account i am sending tickets and i dont have a keylogger on my pc because i never downloaded nothing i dont used cheats or hacks i just have ko on my pc

Indeed - In my opinion you should send ticket from GOLD Prem account. Tell K2 whole info and they will do smtn with it.

Reinstall windows or use some spybot cos you might be keyloggered.

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your account. However, for privacy reasons, I am unable to discuss or take actions relating to other accounts without first verifying that you are the rightful account holder. In order for us to do that, we need you to provide the payment information of the account in question. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the following information: the account name, correct PayPal email address, KESN number, Click&Buy 9 digit ID number, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to make ALL purchases. Once we have received this information, we will then be able to verify the payments and determine if access to the account should be granted. In order to provide a secure gaming experience for all players, we appreciate your understanding and patience while the investigation is in progress. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for playing Knight Online.

NEW GOODS i gave all info about my purchases >.< i jsut make a new account i didint was with gold but if i need to buy a gold for get back my account i will :huh:

You don&#39;t have to buy Gold Prem - Just ask some of your friends (trusted friends) if someone has gold and give him info + text of the message to K2 and he/she will send ticket and thats all. You will have 25$ in ur pocket ^_^ + account back.

When J4GGER was hacked after sending ticket K2 gave him jewels +7str + shells+3 rofl... If they will treat u same, at least u&#39;ll have ur account.

You don&#39;t have to buy Gold Prem - Just ask some of your friends (trusted friends) if someone has gold and give him info + text of the message to K2 and he/she will send ticket and thats all. You will have 25$ in ur pocket ^_^ + account back.

When J4GGER was hacked after sending ticket K2 gave him jewels +7str + shells+3 rofl... If they will treat u same, at least u&#39;ll have ur account.[/b]

oh ok thx bro i will wait if i dont get some answer i will use some account with gold prem

some1 know this guy ? [email protected] ??????