Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Somebody Stole my Boots

This is a discussion on Somebody Stole my Boots within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol yea somebody sadly stole some +5/15 HP rogue shell boots off my account and spent 500 KC don't care ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

lol yea somebody sadly stole some +5/15 HP rogue shell boots off my account and spent 500 KC

don't care about the boots i would just like to know who did it and why? are you that desperate for a virtual item haha well yea enjoy them

Th3Gam3

lol thts pretty funny , so werid wit all of these ppl gettin hacked after this patch :S

DragonFire

Well, That sucks..Was it the only thing unsealed? or was it just the only thing they took?

KokoGG

Well, That sucks..Was it the only thing unsealed? or was it just the only thing they took?[/b]

last thing i was trading away only thing left on my account i was trading them to aba for something but they wernt there to trade :< eh just a game lol got better things in life to do and worry about :P

Koko OUT

minhking

Lets kill all the scammers we wont get this problem anymore ? Damn I am so wise.

KokoGG

Lets kill all the scammers we wont get this problem anymore ? Damn I am so wise.[/b]
    eh still gonna be some lol

FattySin

lol yea somebody sadly stole some +5/15 HP rogue shell boots off my account and spent 500 KC

don&#39;t care about the boots i would just like to know who did it and why? are you that desperate for a virtual item haha well yea enjoy them[/b]
    Sorry man I took them, and sold them, I needed money cause I was goin&#39; down to Burger King and I needed some extra cash to get an extra 10 whoppers >_<

:wub:

KokoGG

Sorry man I took them, and sold them, I needed money cause I was goin&#39; down to Burger King and I needed some extra cash to get an extra 10 whoppers >_<

:wub:[/b]

damn i want whoppers :<

FattySin

damn i want whoppers :<[/b]
    Dude the BK Double Stacker aint bad, if you haven&#39;t tried that...

Bump for seks <3

shoulda gyfted 2 me

how u been ^^

FeelTheKAFAitSComing

Im Sure that is Some One From k2 ^^

its funny i think almost every1 who gets hacked r gold premium users lol

KokoGG

its funny i think almost every1 who gets hacked r gold premium users lol[/b]

nah i came to a final conclusion and i wasent a gold permium user at the time

well my final conclusion is that somebody logged on my account spent the 500 knight cash i was missing on a rebirth upgrade trina and went for +6 rebirth

but its all good if my character dosent sell within the next 2 weeks i will probably gift it away

Reynando

eh still gonna be some lol[/b]
    tru....." the trusted ppl "

Mage_Of_HeLl

Bitch stole ur shoes hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast