someone having fun..

This is a discussion on someone having fun.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok dont know anyone here but a friend of mine asked me on msn what was my char on cwest ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default someone having fun..

Ok dont know anyone here but a friend of mine asked me on msn what was my char on cwest cuz he saw me posting on this forum about it. well i havent played ko for well over a year nor have i loged this forum for that long or longer.. Surprise surprise i log here to come check whats up and aparently some douche has been using my account and i see recent posts by me. Friend also told me that naturalbornkillah aka Beast has been playing cwest and posting here as him well as far as i know beast is playing wow private server and a ko private server.. not cwest so i would recomend you people dont trust that person either. Anyway i request a mod to block/ban this forum account and i sugest you find the true indentity of this so called SiNi5T3R Peace the REAL SiNi5T3R (ps: hope this wasnt part of some scam plot)
    Last edited by SiNi5T3R; 07-16-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Banned

sorry for double post but i was checking what posts have been made by me recently and i noticed people are calling me "barbadoes".. as far as i remember, barbados was a clannie of mine from Cypher so i guess whoever is using my ID is someone i knew back when i played. (not barbados either.. he doesent play ko too) well some more info, i am indeed the real sin, i never played cwest and i havent played ko in well over a year, same goes for bladen, beast (nbk) and probably most of Maelstrom clan so watch out for these douches

ok thanks for the info, i will ban this account now at your request.

take care.

Banned

beast as in Naturalbornkillah in Cypher, not sure whats his ko4life name although i see a "naturalbornkillah" online right now, his on vacation right now for a week so i cant confirm with him but yea go ahead and ban my forum account. And thx ahead, Peace.

yeah sinny i was wondering if u and pets and them were running in c-west was wondering why i pmmed to buy shit from 2 naturalbornkillah and they didnt answer like they knew me was kinda like hmm

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

This is John aka beast aka the real naturalbornkillah.My account is beeing used by a friend that used to play cypher.No need to ban this account i guess just letting you know its not the real NBK u're dealing with

peace !