Outdated version?

This is a discussion on Outdated version? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well when i go to pick which server i only get Ares as my only pick. Btw this is the ...
Page: 1

33c4l

Well when i go to pick which server i only get Ares as my only pick. Btw this is the first time im in the game and when i click connect it says you are using an outdated version, please use newest update.

Then it exited. Anyone know how to fix this? I havnt added any patches or anything to it.

Thank you

33c4l

BUMP

Here is a screenie guys

Its the first time im in KO, i just downloaded it before

seeker123

Well when i go to pick which server i only get Ares as my only pick. Btw this is the first time im in the game and when i click connect it says you are using an outdated version, please use newest update.

Then it exited. Anyone know how to fix this? I havnt added any patches or anything to it.

Thank you[/b]
    Try this several times Start, Run, ipconfig/flushdns
    Make sure your firewall isn't blocking KOL.
    Delete the KOL folder reinstall KOL.
    Run KOL from the icon on your desktop it should download updates in the launcher.

Coronius

also ... server selection screen seems to me kinda familiar !

if u ever modified server.ini and u put there some ip's instead of login.knightonlineworld.com try to change it back to default and try again !

maybe download again from official site and reinstall !