somethings wrong with my comp? any help would be great

This is a discussion on somethings wrong with my comp? any help would be great within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, sometime, all of the sudden my computer just slow down, like laggy for like 5-10 seconds. it happens to ...
Page: 1

sesshoumarou

well, sometime, all of the sudden my computer just slow down, like laggy for like 5-10 seconds. it happens to me on the stuff like ko, halo and window media also..

ive no idea wats wrong with it, ive been using it for 2 full years and never have this problem

if u guys have any idea pls let me no

thank you in advance

sesshoumarou

bump need help T_T

Banned

do a format, and reinstall windows, then u should have a 100% clean comp, and it wudnt slow down for sure :P

else try scanning for virus/adaware/spyware and all that stuff, and clean up on your harddisck =)

Oh yea, and try cleaning your fans in the computer, that might work a bit to

U might have a virus or something, what antivirus do you use?

your processor is most likely overheating. check and clean your fans

b0a

your processor is most likely overheating. check and clean your fans[/b]

+1, if this wont help try to run defragmentation disc, run lastest antivirus, check msconfig etc

sesshoumarou

ty for all of u guys help

i use avg anti-virus so i dont think its the virus

it could be my fan tho ;o, any last suggestion on how shuld i clean it ? lol

KooPa

read what u typed>.< "its been 2 years"
    upgrade bro

sesshoumarou

i know its old, but ive never had this problem before , it doesnt lag like connection issues
    yes it does lag kinda like graphic card issue but ive been using the exact same comp on the exact same games
    wat could be wrong lol?

nathan16

Sounds look u need an upgrade go +8

Banned

just clean your fans with a, eh, what the heck are they called? those things u clean the floor (what ever) with :P they suck all the dust into it! and boom, its gone! XD

S1ncM4ster

Yea,use the vacuum cleaner,and u will never turn on ur PC again :lol: ,my friend opened his pc box first time in like 3 years,and it was dusty so he took vacuum cleaner and sucked all up and when he wanted to turn the pc on he couldnt.So better take some time and clean up it mannualy.