Ares Hacking

This is a discussion on Ares Hacking within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, seems like hacking ppl from Ares top clans havent stopped. I just got hacked and lost all my uniques ...
Page: 1

NeronDomitius

Well, seems like hacking ppl from Ares top clans havent stopped. I just got hacked and lost all my uniques and some other random stuff. I changed my pw but it wont get my stuff back ofc.

Just wanted to warn you.

I dont want or need anything back, only valuable things I got from this game were my friends and no1 can scam that from me.

If anyone is interested, I&#39;ll stay around this forums and in-game with my char. (playing on ionia also :P)Also, pls dont pm me about my char, I wont sell it, only thing I might do is giving it to vandy since he&#39;s one of the gayest ppl that deserved to get my sexy priest for free. <3 u

damn :S feel sorry for u bro ><" i hope calimaestro or someone can help u :S ><"

ps: wow someone actually likes vandy amazing!

KalaBunga Senior Member

sucks to hear you wee like one of the few pries that would relog to ress me after townspike went wrong :P :P f

dUdEpAt

Dam that sucks, another Ares GG gone...

im sure if you contact cali, he will help you.

Well, seems like hacking ppl from Ares top clans havent stopped. I just got hacked and lost all my uniques and some other random stuff. I changed my pw but it wont get my stuff back ofc.

Just wanted to warn you.

I dont want or need anything back, only valuable things I got from this game were my friends and no1 can scam that from me.

If anyone is interested, I&#39;ll stay around this forums and in-game with my char. (playing on ionia also :P)Also, pls dont pm me about my char, I wont sell it, only thing I might do is giving it to vandy since he&#39;s one of the gayest ppl that deserved to get my sexy priest for free. <3 u[/b]
    Wow.... Do you think that the hacker was the same one who hacked silly and almost hacked cooltang? If it is I am sure you will get help from cali or even Linus instantly. I hope you get this stuff figured out.

NeronDomitius

Wow.... Do you think that the hacker was the same one who hacked silly and almost hacked cooltang? If it is I am sure you will get help from cali or even Linus instantly. I hope you get this stuff figured out.[/b]
    pmed cali 2 times and linus one time, still no answer. also, still waiting for costumer service to answer my ticket.
    and ye, i&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s the same one.

NeronDomitius

Hail, __________!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We understand that the loss of items and experience can be very frustrating. Unfortunately, pursuant to our Terms of Service we are unable to provide item or experience restorations, since we are unable to verify these details. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.