Sorry, unexpected error has occurred. bug report makes knight online improved.

This is a discussion on Sorry, unexpected error has occurred. bug report makes knight online improved. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, can't join into server every time when i try to i have this error when i am choosing character. ...
Page: 1

Default Sorry, unexpected error has occurred. bug report makes knight online improved.

Hello, can't join into server every time when i try to i have this error when i am choosing character. On laptop i have same problem but 1-2 times and then i can join to server without any errors, how can i repair this bug? i Used AdwCleaner, ComboFix and scanned my pc with anty virus.So my disc is completely clean.
    Tried to reinstall KO on the other partitions, still dont work. Every time when try to do "Verify intergrity of game cache" with steam, that indicates that the 5 files is invalid, then still i have the same problem and JUST when i open the launcher not game only launcher and i make next time "Verify intergrity of game cache" then i still have 5 file problems (but thats not the problem on another computer have same comunicate and knight working...) :O
    The usko server is working for me without any problems. :/

+ that happend when the new patch come, I was playing normally and never had this problem before new patch!.

http://www34.speedyshare.com/myWHn/9f943d2a/download/everytimewhen-open-game-or-launcher.png THATS HAPPENING JUST AFTER OPENING THE LAUNCHER... NOTHING MORE but thats not the problem on another computer have same comunicate and knight working...

http://www30.speedyshare.com/tzfM3/d0fa0f6e/download/error.png --> that looks the error

http://forum.nttgame.com/forum/showthread.php?165238-FIX-unexpected-error-has-occurred-laptops#axzz40RZnMNy6 --> that prolly dont help me becouse i have stationary computer

WHAT CAN I DO MORE!?

"Sorry, unexpected error has occurred. bug report makes knight online improved."
    Last edited by siwyswirus; 02-18-2016 at 08:47 AM.

hmm?? anyone can help me ?

i can' play now

Banned

Go into network on your pc > network and sharing center > change adapter settings > disable every adapter EXCEPT for your main connection (the adapter that is giving you internet)

worked for me, maybe for you too. Gl bro

I'm having exactly the same issue.
    It's very random. If you ever pass Loading screen where it says "Loading data.. 0%", then it will be fine.
    However it sucks hard - waiting nearly an hour in queue to get this error, and then waiting again to get this same error again. Not mentioning that if i fail to select character within 1 minute, i get dced.

PS. Playing on clean install of 8.1.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Im pretty sure it has to do something with some antivirus