Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Souljapriest got?

This is a discussion on Souljapriest got? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye, and i hacked you for the fun of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the items/Goldbars :lol:...
Page: 4

Ye, and i hacked you for the fun of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the items/Goldbars :lol:

SouljaPriest

u didnt hack me noob .. cuz u never had access (or however to write it) to one of my acc's ... only my BRO my other BRO and TAL got it !! so STFU i didnt let me get down of u !!! FUCKER

If my dog have a face like ur's i would shave his acc and learn him to walk back !!

want to beat me?

LETS DO IT BIATCH

PSYK0SIN

Chocolate Vs Scotch

I bet on Chocolate =3

Your dog has a ko acct?

Yes, lets do this. Wait, we will continue when you grow up.

I cant "Do it" with a 11 year old minor

Hey, btw - hows your slutty girlfriend. Oh wait, shes not real, i forgot its just someone you made up to look cool, because you dont want to come off the computer you spotty fuck.

And sir, take English - you cant even spell half the words retard.

P.s, thanks for the items :lol:

Seriously.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlteaDaPriest

im pretty sure this souljapriest is a scammer too... not gonna tell here why.

Hey cutie Senior Member

go get grounded again Mr Im a Ganster.

And Trippleog, and how can you change my appearance to yours? you havent even seen me vice versa, faggot, warn me if you want, its not like its gona be the end of the world ******.[/b]
    mr im a gangster? wtf are you ON?

dude seriously GTFO this topic, he got hacked and he doesnt need you rubbing salt into his wounds

none of us want to seee you flaunt out your e-penis, fucking fagget

kdoyle

Hello all...

SouljaPriest on girakon got hacked .... i am unhappy and im sorry to TAL my sharer really trustable .. im happy now that i burned my Smite HAMMER so thatone who hacked me dont have it .... Really sorry again to iLoveMonkeys but that chitin parts u gave me are stoled too

So .. really seeking sharer on Ares server now!!!

SORRY TAL and i know u wasn't it BTW im sorry that i burned SH but im happy that hacked dont have it ACC is without prem atm .. PW changed if i rebuy prem.. u will get PW !!

All Insanity's

and to all who helped me !!

Soulja ...[/b]

w00t im in that clan well techinquly im not but my friend is he is Scrumptious and im his exper w00t

to stay on topic im sorry bout that happenin...

SouljaPriest

Cammy .. nice beat..

1. I have a girlfriend shes young but not a kiddie like you..
    2. My dog .. he is a normaly dog just with a face that looks nicer than your's
    3. My English isnt the best Why? im swizerland hehe im one of the bests on my class .. if u want to beat me speak swissgerman in here please !!

Oh baby ur swissgerman is so stupid ?? i think my english is better ....

sorry to all guy's ..xD but i only wanna show that Mr.Cammy isnt the best inhere !!!

Deals It

Hi, i be Cammy evading ban.

i can speak German, oh ye, why would i want to, who the fuck wants to go see a fucking nazi ran country like Switzerland - no one cuz its full of kids like you.

And how come im being called a kid, when your the one who has a squeeky voice, your girlfriend is 9, big deal, the dick on my head is bigger than that

Bests on my class?

from what i seen, you cannot speak a fucking sentance without an Error.

And beleive me or not, atleast i got some IGC now on girakon ;d

Mr.Cammy, i thought i was a minor?

Why dont you go scam some more ko4life users? Ye, your known for it, thats why you got a diffrent ko4life profile.

SouljaPriest

mhm.... i didn't scam .. why u got some new IGC? or soemthing on girakon? cuz u hacked me? if u did ( i know u didn't) i say now u did

Admin.. Bann cammy please he hacked me !!

Deals It

hahahaha

Im not fussed :lol:

Im just glad i fucked you over for being a little shit,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234