account problems(blocks)

This is a discussion on account problems(blocks) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My account with id s2masas1 and ickname HayIaz is banned for 999 days now. At the previous tickets i have ...
Page: 1

sushuqq

Thumbs down

My account with id s2masas1 and ickname HayIaz is banned for 999 days now.
    At the previous tickets i have sent you, i told u it was hacked but u didnt care.
    I have told an online game master Aleenia i have concerns about this situation and asked if we should use a character seal scroll but i was told it is not necessary to do so
    In that banned account i have uber items and it would be stupid to do illegal things on that account.
    I cant pay for what was done with a hacked account, i have sent you many tickets concerning this situation. now i ask you to open my accounts ban.. If you check out the ticket history, u can clearly follow the situation
    When the account is unbanned it will be character seal scrolled. I am spending more time on this game than your game masters
    i want my character unbanned and want my hacked items returned.
    I want this to be corrected as soon as possible, otherwise i will be using my legal rights
    thank you for your time and understanding.

My account with id s2masas1 and ickname HayIaz is banned for 999 days now.Server in GIRAKON
    At the previous tickets i have sent you, i told u it was hacked but u didnt care.
    I have told an online game master Aleenia i have concerns about this situation and asked if we should use a character seal scroll but i was told it is not necessary to do so
    In that banned account i have uber items and it would be stupid to do illegal things on that account.
    I cant pay for what was done with a hacked account, i have sent you many tickets concerning this situation. now i ask you to open my accounts ban.. If you check out the ticket history, u can clearly follow the situation
    When the account is unbanned it will be character seal scrolled. I am spending more time on this game than your game masters
    i want my character unbanned and want my hacked items returned.
    I want this to be corrected as soon as possible, otherwise i will be using my legal rights
    thank you for your time and understanding.[/b]

TrialModerator4

I'm sorry, but we aren't K2 Network.
    If I could help you, I would, but this is just a KnightOnline discussion forum.
    Try the official forums http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en/index.php

Closed.-