Unknow secret question problem. solution here

This is a discussion on Unknow secret question problem. solution here within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "U MUST BUY PREM FOR SUBMIT TICKET (u'll use general inqury option)" first msg: "0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-16 19:39:00 type of ...
Page: 1

0wnoR

Default Unknow secret question problem. solution here

"U MUST BUY PREM FOR SUBMIT TICKET (u'll use general inqury option)"

first msg:
    "0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-16 19:39:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer
    I need answer of secret question babas. Thanks.."

"A DIEZ 2006-05-17 07:14:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, please provide all information regarding your account.Name and address, current email. Last 4 digits of your credit card or pay pal email address, date of the last transaction. Once we receive all information we will assist you further in this issue. Thanks for contacting Knightonline customer support."

"0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-17 20:43:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customerdiez
    ok my details blablabla. csrep have my babies<3"

"N/A DIEZ 2006-05-18 09:50:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, we have verified your account details. Please provide us with the Secret Answer you want to be changed on your account information. Thank you for contacting KOL Customer Support."

"0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-18 12:02:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer
    New Secret Answer: fukuk2 Thanks.."

"N/A DIEZ 2006-05-19 09:22:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, your Secret Answer on your Account information has been updated as per your request and to the details you had provided. Thank you for contacting KOL Customer Support"

Rentzusuken

A support ticket and a bit of luck.

lol you cant
    i tried to ask how if i could change the birthday on my account through cs and i was told that i cant chenge/edit my secret question lol which might i add had nothing to do with my question lol <_<

0wnoR

Dear customer, please resubmit this response under the general category so that we may better assist you. Our departments do not have the ability to forward this to the appropriate personnel at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for playing Knight Online.

no premium btw

0wnoR

i just wanna know wtf is my secret question

Alars

i have the same prob...let me now if you find a solution, i let you know if i find one !

0wnoR

HOLY SHIT

i've tryed like 150+ answers but still cant find real one. HELP!!

0wnoR

well done ^_^

"U MUST BE BUY PREM FOR SUBMIT TICKET (u'll use general inqury option)"

first msg:
    "0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-16 19:39:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer
    I need answer of secret question babas. Thanks.."

"A DIEZ 2006-05-17 07:14:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, please provide all information regarding your account.Name and address, current email. Last 4 digits of your credit card or pay pal email address, date of the last transaction. Once we receive all information we will assist you further in this issue. Thanks for contacting Knightonline customer support."

"0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-17 20:43:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customerdiez
    ok my details blablabla. csrep have my babies<3"

"N/A DIEZ 2006-05-18 09:50:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, we have verified your account details. Please provide us with the Secret Answer you want to be changed on your account information. Thank you for contacting KOL Customer Support."

"0wnoR DIEZ 2006-05-18 12:02:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer
    New Secret Answer: fukuk2 Thanks.."

"N/A DIEZ 2006-05-19 09:22:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Dear customer, your Secret Answer on your Account information has been updated as per your request and to the details you had provided. Thank you for contacting KOL Customer Support"

0wnoR

sticky pls