Watching movie while playing KO

This is a discussion on Watching movie while playing KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do some1 know how can I watch movies in minimalized window inside KO ? Any special programs ? :> or ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Do some1 know how can I watch movies in minimalized window inside KO ? Any special programs ? :> or a config that will let my AllPlayer be all the time on top of my screen ? Any1 pricticed that b4 ? Dont tell me to play KO in window mode and turn on movies then cuz that sux. Hope any of you will help me. Thanks

kamikadzeee

is this so hard? ;/ launch ko , open windows media player, open movie and watch , aw and make windows media player always on top (Tools>options>Keep the player on the top of other windows)

is this so hard? ;/ launch ko , open windows media player, open movie and watch , aw and make windows media player always on top (Tools>options>Keep the player on the top of other windows)[/b]
    well it doesnt work for me windows media player is on the top only till i wont press something in KO interface, anyway WMP is sux it dont read subtitles , meyby u know how to do that with allplayer ? :>

EDIT: I'm not sure u understand that i wanna watch movie in small window inside while exping in KO.

lil_mageskillz

why dont u just take a break from ko and wacth the movie?

why dont u just take a break from ko and wacth the movie?[/b]
    I want to exp and watch movie at same time ok ? If u get slow exp party and u got nothing special to do then its boring. So why can't we watch movie while pressing Z+R+Skill Z+R+Skill ?

lil_mageskillz

I want to exp and watch movie at same time ok ? If u get slow exp party and u got nothing special to do then its boring. So why can't we watch movie while pressing Z+R+Skill Z+R+Skill ? [/b]
    but then you wont be paying attention to ko and get exped :P

kamikadzeee

well it doesnt work for me windows media player is on the top only till i wont press something in KO interface, anyway WMP is sux it dont read subtitles , meyby u know how to do that with allplayer ? :>
    EDIT: I'm not sure u understand that i wanna watch movie in small window inside while exping in KO.[/b]
    Well for me this method works perfectly i can press everything in ko and wmp is still in it.. Allplayer is a players name ? if it is sorry never had it can't help

Well for me this method works perfectly i can press everything in ko and wmp is still in it.. Allplayer is a players name ? if it is sorry never had it can't help [/b]
    meyby i got to old or to new WMP ? and/or system ? I got XP proff and WMP 9.0 and u ?

kamikadzeee

meyby i got to old or to new WMP ? and/or system ? I got XP proff and WMP 9.0 and u ?[/b]
    win xp , wmp 11

win xp , wmp 11 [/b]
    downloaded wmp 11 and now it works as it work 4 u : ) tyy tyy but how do i watch movies with subtitles in wmp do they work in that new wmp 11 ? ?

kamikadzeee

well they should work.. I don't have any movies with subtitles at the moment so cant check, but there is function to turn on/off subtitles. Well you will have to check it

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

mpui player is the best imho it i could play movies and aoe ews same times WITH OUT running ko window mode

mpui player is the best imho it i could play movies and aoe ews same times WITH OUT running ko window mode[/b]
    at this point I'm satisfied while it workd fine on WMP 11 : ) watching Friends S01