Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SSundevil hacked !

This is a discussion on SSundevil hacked ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my warrior was hacked 2 days ago dunno how but i sent a cs ticket with all info and asked ...
Page: 1

Lilweezy

my warrior was hacked 2 days ago dunno how but i sent a cs ticket with all info and asked for new pw and email and got a response that the issue had been resolved but nothing was done they didn't change anything. is there any other way i can get it back? i have asked orcjatayu and he told me gms cant do antying about hacked accounts!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

wow

Good luck weez

Banned

maybe thats what u deserve for faking being hacked in the past(striped your account) so you would get a rollback. and don't deny it either cuz i was in thelast when u used to do that

DeX

OMG bro

Keep spaming them with CS Tickets...

:angry:

Lilweezy

maybe thats what u deserve for faking being hacked in the past(striped your account) so you would get a rollback. and don't deny it either cuz i was in thelast when u used to do that[/b]

lol wtf u talkin about? i have never did that.. so stfu pls and dont post on my topic with this nonsense.

Banned

ya right..maybe it was before u and ssundevil combined accounts but he did that twice in the past

Lilweezy

ya right..maybe it was before u and ssundevil combined accounts but he did that twice in the past[/b]
    No im pretty sure ssun didn't do anything like that i have played this char since it was 60.. and i know for a fact he never did anything like that b4 and if i did dont u think he would have full +2 or +3 uniques? which i didn't have... Anyway i got char back completely naked so bb ko.

Banned

wow i feel sorry for the real sundevil the 1 who has the ventrilo

but not you

real sun > you

sun i talked to late at night

Lilweezy

Lightbulb

wow i feel sorry for the real sundevil the 1 who has the ventrilo

but not you

real sun > you

sun i talked to late at night [/b]
    lol im hurt vandy real i am ur not my friend oh no!

How many of u knew the payment history? Only way that someone can take your char is to know payment history and/or to have help from the inside, even if u changed all those ( 4 of them) secret questions. Once I bought the char and I lost it same way (original owner or someone that payed for premmy took it ). Nvm if u have all the info, as I know u wont get your items back, char... maybe.

SpinalTap

The thing is, ssundevil's account was unable to login to the KO website for about a week before it was hacked, but he could log ingame with that password. Numerous computers and locations were used, and not once was his account able to log into the website. As for payment history, there is no way whoever hacked his account could have known enough of the payment history to get CS to change it because so many type of payment were used. I find something funny though, the IP that the hacker used came from Chicago, Ill, and not even 2 hours after this topic was made, spit comes in talking shit and he is infact from Chicago. of course there are many people on this forum from the Chicago area I understand I just find it a nice coincidence

SpinalTap

The thing is, ssundevil's account was unable to login to the KO website for about a week before it was hacked, but he could log ingame with that password. Numerous computers and locations were used, and not once was his account able to log into the website. As for payment history, there is no way whoever hacked his account could have known enough of the payment history to get CS to change it because so many type of payment were used. I find something funny though, the IP that the hacker used came from Chicago, Ill, and not even 2 hours after this topic was made, spit comes in talking shit and he is infact from Chicago. of course there are many people on this forum from the Chicago area I understand I just find it a nice coincidence[/b]

swishersticks

didnt kids have suns info? basically prety much all english speaking kids in thelast vent shared there info so. it was just waiting to happen

The thing is, ssundevil's account was unable to login to the KO website for about a week before it was hacked, but he could log ingame with that password. Numerous computers and locations were used, and not once was his account able to log into the website. As for payment history, there is no way whoever hacked his account could have known enough of the payment history to get CS to change it because so many type of payment were used. I find something funny though, the IP that the hacker used came from Chicago, Ill, and not even 2 hours after this topic was made, spit comes in talking shit and he is infact from Chicago. of course there are many people on this forum from the Chicago area I understand I just find it a nice coincidence[/b]

i had the same problem about logging in the website, i dont know what it was but i was able to log in game but not website... anyways i dont think u can log in site if you have a maximum character pw, cause after about a week i just did lost pw and set it to like a 5 digit pass and i was able to log in.. anyways gl getting ur acct back and items

SpinalTap

SwisherSticks, there were actually only 3 people who have had Ssun's info, including original ssundevil himself. Of those 3, the real ssundevil was the youngest. i was the middle and lilweezy was the oldest. Many of the english speakers in ssuns vent are all irl friends and will just kick eachothers asses if they screw eachothers accounts, but that is another story. We 3 have been playing Ssuns char since he was lvl 60-62, and I've known ssun since he was lvl 42 in AlkalinesKnights over 2 years ago. The IP of the hacker was traced and the situation will hoepfully be resolved peacefully, considering he/she lives 30 minutes away from me :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast