Stairs bugged in ED , Moradon

This is a discussion on Stairs bugged in ED , Moradon within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have this problem since forever . Stairs in ED and Mora are bugged , that can u fustrating ...
Page: 1

Default Stairs bugged in ED , Moradon

Well i have this problem since forever . Stairs in ED and Mora are bugged , that can u fustrating . In ED if we dont have a mage i pretty much cant atack the last mob . In Moradon it can get fustrating to hit the right stairs like its a lottary . I ve reinstaled the game and tryed diffrent accounts , still the same . TY

For some reason, the stairs work better when usinga computer with a good video card and processor

Ive tried in both, and in my good computer the stairs work fine...

i have [email protected] and gts450 1giga ddr5 , i think my pc can handle KO lol..

I have an i5 too and thats where the stairs get bugged...my other comp is better and the stairs work good there...

Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    I have an i5 too and thats where the stairs get bugged...my other comp is better and the stairs work good there...
    if this were literally any other game on the internet i'd say send in a support ticket and provide your hardware specs, asking them if they can verify if there are bugs on any of the hardware you have. my old computer used to bug the stairs in moradon badly enough that i used to have to get a mage to tp me to the level 10 mastery quest >_< .. this computer has never had a problem with it, and has an NVIDIA GeForce 9500 gt and a dual core at 2.7 per core.

on my old dual core at 2.4 and gts8400 , i didnt had problems with stairs , while everythign else was bad as sh1t , i wont belive that on my better pc i d have problems like that... gotta be something else...

I have this problem as well, i5 2500k 3.3 ghz, nvidia 560 ti overclocked and 8 gb of ram. No reason why this happens for such a shitty graphic game while i run CoDBO2/SC2 full settings 60 fps+.

stairs isnt bugged for me and i only got a core2 with GT120 4gb ram

Post this in official forum, maybe well have an asnwer then...

Quote Originally Posted by COLATO View Post
    Post this in official forum, maybe well have an asnwer then...
    Doubtful, but regardless if you're having that big of an issue with it just downgrade your computer or buy a crappy one for KO. you're addicted enough to play a game with lack luster graphics and a completely shit community anyways.. so either baba about 250$ into the game or buy a crappy pc for it, hah.

need to walk it

kol

i have the same problem, i have to stand there, zig zagging my way up the stairs lol

i've only had the problem on slow computers. On fast computers the issue did not occur. If you have a fast computer with a decent graphics card (on board card doesnt count) and you are still having this issue, I would look at your system to see if you are running something that you shouldn't be while playing.....