" Stan" rogue char on orc side

This is a discussion on " Stan" rogue char on orc side within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; left with re dont trust this fucker he begs and begs for items , then give he leaves clan trust ...
Page: 1

Banned

left with re dont trust this fucker he begs and begs for items , then give he leaves clan trust at your own risk

... must...... resist....... making........ judge...........flame

ARGHHH

i called it

Banned

... must...... resist....... making........ judge...........flame
    ARGHHH
    i called it[/b]

ban ban ban this mother fucker b4 he makes another stupid ass post , this guy is pissing off the community and i hope some turk hacks your account you peice of shit

must

resist

kay

i can do it

Banned

this topic is for people to be aware of this clan hopper and scammer , take your flame else where pls

sorry icefrost but from my point of view a clan "reward" is, as it says in its name, a reward.. which means u earned it and i dont see no reason to have to give it back... in all the other servers and clans i've played in, an award was an award, the guy left clan? well thats so bad, thanks for helping us and hope you don't forget us with the re

ily stan

must
    resist

kay

i can do it[/b]
    Lawl, it's funny watching you act like an idiot in every thread you post in. It's almost like you're a robot, programmed to scope out any topic that has nothing to do with you or what server you play in to tell everyone that you're an attention whore.

sorry icefrost but from my point of view a clan "reward" is, as it says in its name, a reward.. which means u earned it and i dont see no reason to have to give it back... in all the other servers and clans i've played in, an award was an award, the guy left clan? well thats so bad, thanks for helping us and hope you don't forget us with the re

ily stan[/b]
    That only applies to people who are in the clan for a good while from my point of view. But he quit the clan around, what was it? 2 days after receiving the clan item?

Banned

That only applies to people who are in the clan for a good while from my point of view. But he quit the clan around, what was it? 2 days after receiving the clan item?
    [/quote]

1 day ....... and we give items in server for what they have started to do , and will continue to do he started to play as a team , and left you call the earning ? i dont think so