Static VPN on ko.

This is a discussion on Static VPN on ko. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's Static VPN Subscription: Normal vpn subscriptions are not safe for important businesses. (For example: in paypal or egold or ...
Page: 1

What's Static VPN Subscription: Normal vpn subscriptions are not safe for important businesses. (For example: in paypal or egold or credit cards or like that ...) because their IPs shared with other vpn users. If you buy a static type of vpn, you will have a unique and original ip for yourself and your important business. that's a great and very safe subscription for advanced users.

Thats the description, sounds totally safe to me, but is anyone actually using it and can tell me it is safe to use?

Hey cutie Senior Member

i think Kreeden is

Admin

me and some friends are using it to log into drack acc. we been using it for like a month or two already and nathing happened.so
    i can say is safe.

Kreeden

I used the 2$ non-static ip from VPN and got banned. Then I got myself unbanned and just bought the 18$ static ip, which is fine. You won't get banned for a static ip.