I bought a controversial account?!?!?!?

This is a discussion on I bought a controversial account?!?!?!? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On Xigenon server: Well yesterday while killing harpies in eslant a warrior from the clan perdition (dont remember his name) ...
Page: 1

On Xigenon server:
    Well yesterday while killing harpies in eslant a warrior from the clan perdition (dont remember his name) came up to me and said that I scammed the account, I told him how I bought it legitly and who I bought it from and he said he'd talk to that person because he scammed the account from that warrior's friend. Now I'm getting worried that I may lose the account. And then my dad, who just recently got a rogue, received a similiar pm from AbominbleWarrior or something like that about my dad's rogue, saying it was scammed and that he reported it as a scammed account. Now we are both very worried about losing our accounts and the large number of items/coins on them (so we'll be putting the items/coins on another account :P) but I really dont want to lose our characters, i've been having a real bad time lately in real life and in knight online servers and I was finally getting comfortable and having some fun. Anyways what I'm posting here for is I'd like all your opinions on what we should do, if anything at all, and what the odds are of us losing the account.

-modchamp

Thanks for any replies.

POEK

On Xigenon server:
    Well yesterday while killing harpies in eslant a warrior from the clan perdition (dont remember his name) came up to me and said that I scammed the account, I told him how I bought it legitly and who I bought it from and he said he'd talk to that person because he scammed the account from that warrior's friend. Now I'm getting worried that I may lose the account. And then my dad, who just recently got a rogue, received a similiar pm from Abominbal_Warrior or something like that about my dad's rogue, saying it was scammed and that he reported it as a scammed account. Now we are both very worried about losing our accounts and the large number of items/coins on them (so we'll be putting the items/coins on another account :P) but I really dont want to lose our characters, i've been having a real bad time lately in real life and in knight online servers and I was finally getting comfortable and having some fun. Anyways what I'm posting here for is I'd like all your opinions on what we should do, if anything at all, and what the odds are of us losing the account.

-modchamp

Thanks for any replies.[/b]
    The odss are 0.0001%

Thanks man, glad to hear it, though we're still very shaken up obviously.

Would you mind expanding on why the odds are so slim?

I read the end user agreement and any charas that are traded can just be banned.

Btw kick ass download/upload speeds.

buy prem and a couple 1k kc's using ur cc or click&buy and make sure to change your user information (email, etc) on the homepage

Ok i'll probably put premmy on my mage and then 1-2k kc on the rogue. Anyways something wrong with ko website right now? I try to login and it says account needs to be activated, on any account that I try.

I spoke with the person who traded me the rogue, he did not steal the account, he got it from someone else, who I will now be contacting :P

Anyways he tried to assure me the account was 100%

I'm starting to think its just the Perdition clan in Xigenon fucking with us, has anyone else received pm's like this from people in Perdition?

You will not get banned unless they can provide some rock solid evidence, and even then it is VERY unlikely it would get banned. The guy is most likely bluffing when he said it was a scammed account, maybe a personal vendetta against the old owner?

Thanks for all your words guys. I spoke with all the owners that have had the account and had good conversations with all of them and no scamming, or anything that I can tell has ever gone on. The original owner said that it wasnt scammed from him, and well yeah so I feel very reassured. Also I'd just like to say that the people that have been saying this are all from the clan Perdition, so to all Humans of Xigenon, get em for me B)