Strange problem

This is a discussion on Strange problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a new computer ( yeah with vista... ) , I installed KO yesterday and it was working fine. ...
Page: 1

Shine

I got a new computer ( yeah with vista... ) , I installed KO yesterday and it was working fine.
    But today , when I enter my login and my pass, nothing happens and the strange part is i get dced from my internet connection. And just after that when I exit KO ( Alt+F4 ) my internet goes back on. Anyone knows this problem?

theprodigy

really fucked up. ummm try restarting modem renewing IP umm

Shine

didn't work. I tried reinstaling ko but that didnt work either. Btw my other games works fine. This problem is just on KO...

best cure for all: reisntal ur OS and install ko in other location for me it helps in 100% errors

runordie

Its most likley just KO, servers have been really laggy today

Your not getting dced because of your ISP, its because of KO

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Hmm, you have a firewall? If you do, turn it off and try again, It could be that some ports that KO uses to receive a connection with the server is blocked.

cerebus

I get that very same problem on an XP machine, but only when using a wireless USP adapter, if I wire it up it doesnt have any problems, but KO kills the USB wireless when you log on. So if you added/change any hardware since it worked, try changing it back/removing it.

sub

what times are you logging in ? are servers quite full ? it could be just lag..

Sometimes my msn logs out coz lag when connecting to the game.