Here we go again NT and after a bugged character

This is a discussion on Here we go again NT and after a bugged character within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok.. so i did NT from orc to human and back from human to orc ( yes i didnt like ...
Page: 1

CrueL

ok.. so i did NT from orc to human and back from human to orc ( yes i didnt like human h34r: )

So.. i got Hell Hound quest @ bellua. I right click on that bellua gaynpc guess what >>

But... No current quests at Quest tab :mellow:

So if any1 had the same problem.. pls let me know otherwise pls try to help me.. i already send a CS twice now

And the reason why im @ 99.20% is cous i deleveld to see if that had any effect on that bug thingie <_<

PS: Sorry if wrong section.. if wrong pls tell me where to post it TY h34r:

You bought a NT for a lvl 56 mage? wow, you can get to 56 in like 2 hours. Why not make a new account?

Anyways, You&#39;re fucked. You&#39;re gonna have to talk to a gm ingame and tell him to NT you back to human so you can either finish or cancel the quest. and after that, NT you back to orc again.

Good luck, it&#39;ll never happen

You bought a NT for a lvl 56 mage? wow, you can get to 56 in like 2 hours. Why not make a new account?
    Anyways, You&#39;re fucked. You&#39;re gonna have to talk to a gm ingame and tell him to NT you back to human so you can either finish or cancel the quest. and after that, NT you back to orc again.
    Good luck, it&#39;ll never happen [/b]

otimista hem o.O

SLeePMoDe

koxp? o.O

Not, not even KOXP :X

CrueL

look.. its my main acc

i got a priest on it called MrsCruel (main char lvl 63 h34r: ).. so it wasnt just a useless to "i want to NT my lvl 57 mage FTW" xD
    And seen the fact that i was actually xping on this char (Ipoo) and then i get a lovely shiney brandnew bug!! Makes me feel pretty unhappy lols xD,, and thnx for the tip

oh btw.. i got response from customer Support.. and yes their auto "hail" sentence is still on it ^^
    I think they are really willing to help me

Hail *********! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Thnx for replies :lol: :P

wow, you can get to 56 in like 2 hours. Why not make a new account?[/b]
    no you cant.. 2 days yes but 2 hours is impossible unless you use xp bug, and even then you would have to be doing a full 2 hours of dark knights or better.

Ok ok, maybe that was a little bit unrealistic... but..

2 days of exp > 20$

Lag0nx

This is the response they tell every1,they copy past i&#39;m sure of it ive got that reply a dozen times.. is Cs a fucking bot or what?.

CrueL

This is the response they tell every1,they copy past i&#39;m sure of it ive got that reply a dozen times.. is Cs a fucking bot or what?.[/b]
    I guess.. but even tho they dont use personal names as replient,,<< i think h34r:

The guy that send me that CS was called Rick,, so im not sure if they use bots

PathosKid

yea u get names sometimes or just CSrep37 or something soudns like bots to me

wanker

i got 2k kc to nt back bought scrolls for it though