Stuck at 99%...

This is a discussion on Stuck at 99%... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welll yeah once again, I'm haveing problem with KO. When I try to log-in, when it gets to 99% of ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down

Welll yeah once again, I'm haveing problem with KO. When I try to log-in, when it gets to 99% of character data, it stops loading and fuck up my screen. Thats gay and annoying, and if anyone has a solution to that, Id like to hear, would it be dumb or w/e.

Thanks for taking the time to read at least...

EDIT: That first happened after I dled yesterday's patches

somenoob11

same here.

Banned

^please someone help! :P

Banned

No way, someone has to know what im talking about!

No way, someone has to know what im talking about![/b]
    Have you tried closing your anti-virus program? I used to have same problem and i just switched the anti virus i was using.

007_heal

I am gonna assume you are bypassing the laucher with the shortcut method. what you need to do is update your game to the latest version.

Manually updating tutorial is pinned in this section. If you cant get the patches from the link that is provided in that tutorial then check www.kodb.info and the Offical site, they have links to the patches also.

Banned

I am gonna assume you are bypassing the laucher with the shortcut method. what you need to do is update your game to the latest version.

Manually updating tutorial is pinned in this section. If you cant get the patches from the link that is provided in that tutorial then check www.kodb.info and the Offical site, they have links to the patches also.[/b]
    Nope, I'm not bypassing the launcher, and I manually patched my client yesterday with patch 1722,1723 and 1724

Also, I turned off anti-virus program.!

Banned

Up

kreshnik

Oh teacher pick me pick me i know

This is your answer your computer SUCKS ( not trying to be mean ) thats just what the problem is your computer is too slow to load everything up either A: get a new graphics card B: get more ram or C: get a new computer.And you might ask how would you know because i was playing on my bros cpu 512mb or ram 70 gigs of memory and a shitty graphics card now i got my old one back and i has 2 gigs of ram 140 gigs of memory and a decent graphics card and i load ko in about 12 sseconds the first time and i log off in about 2 and when i connect again in about 5-7 seconds.