Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

KO HAVE VIRUS ?

This is a discussion on KO HAVE VIRUS ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanted to open the launcher and i saw that my anti virus see trojan horse ... what i can ...
Page: 1

i wanted to open the launcher and i saw that my anti virus see trojan horse ...

what i can do ..

delete c:\windows\

yes it has a virus in it, uninstall right now

yea it does

RAR your KO.exe right now

and watch Virus Alert jump up (Kasparsky)

IllusionS

yeah my kaspersky detects virus ever since 1471 or something, keylogger etc etc.

Banned

my avg detects a trojan on patch 1474 to 1479 when i heal the files it deletes the knightonline.exe and if i ignore it it just corrupts the file anyway and i cant use it.. ive tried geting the file from other ppl but it gets corrupted anyway im gona try to uninstalling it and doing a full system scan to check if the thing is hiding somwhere else .. but thats my last option i cant seem to get it to work now thx to that crap <.<

jetsamjetsam

SAME HERE MAN, I CANT EVEN OPEN THE GAME, FUCK KO. TANOURUK GAVE ME A WARNING FOR SAYING THAT K2&#39;S PATCHES HAVE VIRUSES. FUCK THAT, FUCK THESE ILLIGETIMATES, FUCK THEM, AND FUCK THEM MORE, FUCK K2.

fukin amazing fuk ko

Speed

man yeah this is messed up , even if u try on http://virusscan.jotti.org/ it will come up with trojan :S

has anyone had luck being able to play after your anti-virus detected the trojan? i reinstalled, but i keep getting a message that "windows cannot access the specified device..."

Speed

yeah same here lol... its like i cant play anymore no matter if i reinstall or just re download the patches... weird

another time

Same exact problem.

Spl1nt3R

Thumbs down

You know what this is means? All these people that are getting hacked and their items taken away its the K2 thats doing this. K2 figured out that alot of people in the game have started getting the best items and most people stopped buying premiums and selling items for USD over ebay and ko4life so they are basically hacking your accounts and taking your items away so that you keep on paying money. Also the market was too high to bring down market was to hack into people&#39;s accounts. Why do you think that many people who had premium and sealed items yet lost their items when it was sealed. This game is totally fucked up and currupted, there is no fun left in the game to play. This whole realease of FireDrake patch fucked the whole game up. I remember i was exping with my mage one day before the firedrake patch was updated and my friends started telling me that "yo there will be new patch coming up called &#39;FireDrake&#39;" and i said to myself ohh great the fun of the game will be gone. I dont know if you guys realised it but before there was no hacking not many people were loosing items, but after this firedrake patch was update the whole game became currupted, the whole game became some peoples business to make way of living out of it rather than just to play for fun. It is the KO that is releasing all these Koxp&#39;s and taking people&#39;s items and hacking their accounts. If you look at it under the account hacked section on this site there was lots of people who&#39;s accounts got hacked and items taken away on same day.

Xtr3m3

qurantine the trojan, if not uninstall it and reinstall it over again same shit happen to me :S

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast