Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[stupid question] can i run ko on linux? :|

This is a discussion on [stupid question] can i run ko on linux? :| within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll use it as a second OS, not in VMWARE aq. but it wont happen now i have a project ...
Page: 2

didinino

i'll use it as a second OS, not in VMWARE aq.

but it wont happen now i have a project to finish.

-resser smells :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i smell GOOD

unlike you, smelling like street trash =D

Im a lost fan 2 <3

But prison break > lost

and 24 > prison break

=D

didinino

you should try a few different VMs before giving up on this. Also worth mentioning you will get much crappier performance with a VM / emulator[/b]
    well, VMWare doesnt let me install graphic drivers as it puts a virtual graphic card on that OS (which is unknown).

so... should i run everest or something for find out what is that &#39;card&#39; or....its not possible to run hardware accelerated programs in VMWare? :S

Speed

well, VMWare doesnt let me install graphic drivers as it puts a virtual graphic card on that OS (which is unknown).

so... should i run everest or something for find out what is that &#39;card&#39; or....its not possible to run hardware accelerated programs in VMWare? :S[/b]
    yeah thats a problem with vmware

i assume u did this:

put linux and install vmware on linux , make a windows xp virtual machine... but the graphic card comes as vmware graphic something :P, u can change it to 128mb and to run D3D aplications with another program vmx builder 0.8

http://petruska.stardock.net/software/VMware.html , u have to open your current virtual xp machine there (.vmx file) and u will have the option to change the video mem size and enable d3d, just save it and run vmware again and it should work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12