Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GODZILLAH got scammed !

This is a discussion on GODZILLAH got scammed ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, so i bought Godzillach account naked for high price , some months ago . and Today when i tryied ...
Page: 1

Pysco

Default GODZILLAH got scammed !

Hey, so i bought Godzillach account naked for high price , some months ago . and Today when i tryied log in - password incorrect ; o .

The guy who sold me acc is probably BennyBlanco - sharer named Nathan .

And now when i asked ing to GODZILLAH , cus someone is online .
    He sayd he bought account from some Josh , and the scammer mail is probably [email protected]
    Last edited by Pysco; 01-20-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Demika

isn't that just the risk of buying accounts ? to bad tho it happend :S

stop accusing "the ring" of scaming!! he would NEVER EVER scam a single item or account. You are just ruining his reputation with mentioning his name here without ANY proof!!!

Pysco

I want to notice that , the scammer said he is Nathan . So - BennyBlanco ?

Demika

easy said, where is your screenshot ? or a movie ? or something ?^^

clearing few things
    1- the account was sold to you 3-4months ago ? i can't remember but its been a long time didnt you buy any KC / prems ? if you did then the only way to " scam " your account would be by a sharer who knew the account info's such as secret answer
    2- BennyBlanco isn't nathan, the one who sold you the account is iwan wich used to play benny
    3- nathan is Try2Tankme in ko4life and he was the one who sold iwan godzillah
    i do not know how this happened, but i don't think that a guy who's hardly playing anymore " iwan " would ever think of scamming, if its proven that iwan did this i'd pay you the cost of your char and items

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    clearing few things
    if its proven that iwan did this i'd pay you the cost of your char and items
    that cant be proven because iwan wouldnt do that

Pysco

Oke, maybe he dont , but then probably some of old sharers who knew that, scammed it . : S

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    that cant be proven because iwan wouldnt do that
    this is Iwan's ko4life account.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33916.html

a while back i was approached by a ko4life member saying this guy said I would vouch for him. He gave me this link becuz this was the guy he was talking to. The email address for which he was supposed to send the money to PP is Iwan.

Your friends with this guy in the link. Im asking you to not post on this thread again or suffer the consequences. Your not providing anything other then spam that will have to be sifted thru while going thru this process.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    this is Iwan's ko4life account.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/33916.html

a while back i was approached by a ko4life member saying this guy said I would vouch for him. He gave me this link becuz this was the guy he was talking to. The email address for which he was supposed to send the money to PP is Iwan.

Your friends with this guy in the link. Im asking you to not post on this thread again for suffer the consequences. Your not providing anything other then spam that will have to be sifted thru while going thru this process.
    of course I would not vouch for the guy as I had not done business with him. I have the KO4life member here that will back me up as he sent me the pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pysco View Post
    Hey, so i bought Godzillach account naked for high price , some months ago . and Today when i tryied log in - password incorrect ; o .

The guy who sold me acc is probably BennyBlanco - sharer named Nathan .

And now when i asked ing to GODZILLAH , cus someone is online .
    He sayd he bought account from some Josh , and the scammer mail is probably [email protected]
    try to dig up any and all info you have regarding your purchase and either post it here or pm it to me.

I will look into it, there's not much i can do for recovery but I know dam good and well that these guys involved in this are members here and i will see that they get banned if in fact they did it. I will ruin their name.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow why is the warrior still called GODZILLAH? you know i still like that name. ever heard of name change?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

GODZILLAH is on right now :P

I could be just a fucking blind retard but I literally just saw "GODZILLAH" as a priest before the patch.

-edit

nvm im just a retard - sex change.

yea he was on but i couldnt pm him in my current character.. too obvious. I was moderating a trade at the time and couldnt relog to one of my spy chars.....

still waiting on some more infos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast