Taking 10 minutes just to load Carnac-West server..

This is a discussion on Taking 10 minutes just to load Carnac-West server.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i'm having extreme issues while trying to connect to my server (Carnac-West). Basically when i choose the server it ...
Page: 1

Default Taking 10 minutes just to load Carnac-West server..

Hi, i'm having extreme issues while trying to connect to my server (Carnac-West). Basically when i choose the server it takes AT LEAST 10 minutes to load and when it finally gets into my character selection all my characters are invisible for a few minutes.
    This is extremely frustrating as i often switch between characters. I've already sent a ticket but no response yet.

Anyone having this issue as well?

WhatsGood

Quote Originally Posted by fugar. View Post
    Hi, i'm having extreme issues while trying to connect to my server (Carnac-West). Basically when i choose the server it takes AT LEAST 10 minutes to load and when it finally gets into my character selection all my characters are invisible for a few minutes.
    This is extremely frustrating as i often switch between characters. I've already sent a ticket but no response yet.

Anyone having this issue as well?
    This is happening to me now
    just started happening to me today -.-

sometimes and server is overloaded it happen to everyone

im not sure but everyday there is specific times where each server get extreme lags

its server lag, nothing wrong with ur account

yourbestis myworst

happening with me also i wonder if its the pvp servers messing everything up

It usually happens at 9:00 pm (California) because that's when the internet cafes in Turkey open up and the log-in server is overfilled with players trying to log on.