taking forever to switch windows

This is a discussion on taking forever to switch windows within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It seems like vista is trying to switch between modes when I alt tab out of KO (or exit KO ...
Page: 1

It seems like vista is trying to switch between modes when I alt tab out of KO (or exit KO or starting KO), but I can't figure out what the problem is. The game and system are set to the same resolution and bit, so that's not it. I have my color scheme set to basic... I have no idea. Just tried setting my comp to classic mode and that didn't work...

Banned

It seems like vista is trying to switch between modes when I alt tab out of KO (or exit KO or starting KO), but I can't figure out what the problem is. The game and system are set to the same resolution and bit, so that's not it. I have my color scheme set to basic... I have no idea. Just tried setting my comp to classic mode and that didn't work...[/b]
    are u on a notebook ? whats your computer's components? cpu ram gpu ... Vista 64 or 32 bits? Aero is enabled or disabled?

Processor - Intel® Core™2 Duo 1.83 GHz
    3 gigs of ram
    32 bit
    and I think Aero is enabled.

Banned

Processor - Intel® Core™2 Duo 1.83 GHz
    3 gigs of ram
    32 bit
    and I think Aero is enabled.[/b]
    well maybe you have powermizer "on" and every time when u switch from a 3d application to a 2d it auto downclock your graphic card to 2d performance and it create lags... Try turn off powermizer and tell me if helps, a guide http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=261929

the tool for switch without change reg value: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/index....showtopic=21782

tell me whats your graphic card also... Nvidia or ATI and the model

Do u have many applications open in background?