Task manager help

This is a discussion on Task manager help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yesterday i got some shit called Wesmosis Windows. So i Put the cd into my computer look around and ...
Page: 1

So yesterday i got some shit called Wesmosis Windows. So i Put the cd into my computer look around and find a bunch of cool programs implemented in the instalation, so i pick a couple of them out, install them and then discover my task manager isnt coming up. Its not disabled, i can click on it it just doesnt come up, i cant alt+tab on it, tried looking all over the screen if i maybe pulled it somewhere. I tried the option's with regedit, and another one, but that are the ones when yopu cant even click on task manager, or when it says you dont have admin to use it.

any idea?

evilwevel

look around and see if there is a website with a forum. i don't think anyone here uses Wesmosis windows. so i don't think anyone will be able to answer your question.

FisherySociety

My guess is that you may have installed a virus on accident that is disabling windows task manager. Trying putting a fresh copy of windows on your hard drive should fix the problem.

i didnt install wesmosis, i just explored the cd, and there is an option to just install the prog's you get with it.

if it was a virus, it would be disabled, and you could fix it with reg edit or going to system.

mine isnt disabled, i can click it, it just isnt coming up.

googled b4 i made this post and nothing helped.

damn retarded bootlegged windows. searched about themselves alittle, found out there is a application called process explorer wich replaces task manager, and it must of installed itself automaticly. i downloaded that shit, and disabled it. wee task manager back.

close plix