Teach me to use proxy

This is a discussion on Teach me to use proxy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alot have been speaking about using proxy to enter the beta server, but im not the very best at using ...
Page: 1

SuperHero

Alot have been speaking about using proxy to enter the beta server, but im not the very best at using proxy. I have dl'ed some programs, to see if I could figure it out myself, but I cant.

So now I wanna ask, if someone could teach me how to do it, if anyone out there know how to do it. Thx.

And sry if my english is bad.

Shimmy

Alot have been speaking about using proxy to enter the beta server, but im not the very best at using proxy. I have dl'ed some programs, to see if I could figure it out myself, but I cant.

So now I wanna ask, if someone could teach me how to do it, if anyone out there know how to do it. Thx.

And sry if my english is bad.[/b]
    For What ? A Website You'd Been Banned From Or An Application?

Banned

Alot have been speaking about using proxy to enter the beta server, but im not the very best at using proxy.[/b]
    ... "to enter the beta server"
    For What ? A Website You'd Been Banned From Or An Application?[/b]
    Sorry I only know proxies for websites not for actual programs :unsure:

china and turkey can log in :/
    almost every single low level spot has a party of 8 mages all sitting on top of each other spamming ignition and autolooting

IronImpact

i need it too .. im not turk ... im from czech republic and need to use proxy and go with my family fierce play this beta .

The server allow certain IPs for a reason, stop bypassing the filters -_- Its like joining a party when u are not invited.

kdoyle43

lol i agree with captain