validating credit card

This is a discussion on validating credit card within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bought premium today. Afterwards, it said that i cant make anymore purchases until i get my credit card validated and ...
Page: 1

bought premium today. Afterwards, it said that i cant make anymore purchases until i get my credit card validated
    and they will send me info through email to get my card validated(apparently this most be new or something, since i never had this happen to me before)
    haven't received my email( no option to resend another email) and i cant buy g1 credits and anything else

on m1 game:
    "You have a credit card pending validation. Please check your email for instructions to complete the validation process.

Until your pending card has been validated, you will only be able to use credit cards that have already been verified by GamersFirst. To validate your pending card now

Validate your credit card by entering in the refund amount found on your credit card statement. Just look for the two-digit number labeled AUTH CODE."

any idea what an auth code is? has anyone else encountered this problem?

(made a topic on ko forum and sent a ticket)
    any1 else had to validate their credit card?

Banned

If you bought it with C&B or something yes, I dont know why you would have to if you did a direct CC purchase though.

well apparently you need credit card validated :blink: (something new cuz never had anything like this before)
    typed in a wrong authcode(guessed it cuz i got no email regarding the code) and it said i have to send a support ticket to get it validated
    sent one and they said to call "Gamers First Billing Department: 1-888-225-3448"
    so im gona do that now
    ><

Banned

What kinda credit card are you using?

Also validation codes usually only show up on credit card statements, you can probably call your bank and ask for anything that has shown up on your statement that has to do with it.

its fixed now but my option for using credit card and some other options are gone :mellow:
    fukin retarded

only esn crap now...

edit:nvm problem not fiz zzzzzzzzzzzz