Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ExclusiveBastard

Tech support (You can try this before you make a topic)

This is a discussion on Tech support (You can try this before you make a topic) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking at the topics that were made in the last couple of weeks I made a little list with issues ...
Page: 1

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Post Tech support (You can try this before you make a topic)

Looking at the topics that were made in the last couple of weeks I made a little list with issues & solutions.

Help USKO says my account doesn't exist
    - Try logging in at nttgame.com , this doesn't work either?

your account might have been deleted, NTTGAME is doing a big cleanup and delete/block accounts that haven't been logged in since 201
    2forum link:
    [Announcement] Pre-2012 Accounts Being Deleted

Resolution keeps changing when i start KO, options panel wont work:
    - Go to your KO files and open Option.ini in notepad
    - Change the viewport settings (Width and Height) to your resolution.
    - Save the file
    - Start ko

I can't find items in buying merchant
    - Some items are not available in buying merchant on the English client of KO (Don't ask me why), the only way to start a buying merchant with those items is downloading the Turkish client.

Having issues after client-updates
    - Open the launcher and press "Options" in the right upper-corner theres your version number, change it to a older version (For example from 2065 to 2064) and press "Contents of the update" then apply to the register. If you re-open the launcher after this he'll re-download the update.

- Step 1 didn't work? Try reinstalling (Deleting ko from the control panel, download the new client from the Nttgame website and install it)
    - Step 2 didn't work? Try shutting down your antivirus (Works in some cases)

The above steps didn't work? Make a new topic with your issues, and Ko4life members will help you further!

How to avoid getting hacked (USKO) ?
    - Choose a strong password with different chars (example: D2f52k! )
    - Install OTP Service (Until now nobody got hacked using this service, it might be annoying logging back in when you dced tho..)

More at: Tips to avoid getting hacked

OTP ERROR 'Login failed with unknown issue please contact customer service':
    - Restart your network
    - change your timezone in windows date&time settings and then revert it back.

Last but not least, The XIGNCODE Faq & Error codes:

Got any Tips,Tricks and new things to add to this topic? Please reply!
    Last edited by ExclusiveBastard; 03-30-2015 at 03:37 AM.
    Gulleponken, Kallop and Darken like this.