Technical problems with

This is a discussion on Technical problems with within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my problem is about my pc get crash when i turn on KO. I simply log in and it ...
Page: 1

So my problem is about my pc get crash when i turn on KO. I simply log in and it reset himself or get freez(then i need to reset it by myself). After few tryes like this i got windows error message that can be bcuz of graphic card drivers. Changed drivers from omega to official ati drivers but still same problem. Without turning on game it work normally, pc seems to be fine that crap happen only when i turn on the game.

My graphic card is Radeon 9200.
    Windows xp proffesional with sp2,
    amd athlon xp 2000 + 1.67 Ghz,
    768 ram

Any1 can help me ?

mjollner

have you tried reinstalling ko? could help. if not maybe screw around with the options a bit, try a few different resolutions that kind of thing

Remove all the graphics drivers (through add / remove programs) , then reinstall the latest versions of direct X & graphics drivers then try again

well the problem was with graphic card guys, radeon 9200 still work but his memory not, so when i use office exels and other programs everything works fine but not when there is need to use graphic card memory like games ^_^ that crap happen with every application that use memory on graph card, changed my crashed 9200 to friend 9200 and my pc work fine , KO and other games too. That's just a half crashed graphic card. Ty very much for try to help. Got new deamon of speed GF 4 ! xD and everything work fine ^_^

Close topic plx

before some1 close that, what drivers u recommend ? atm got randoms from xp o O installed omega drivers but i still see that card work on microsoft drivers ;S

GeForce 4 mx 440

mjollner

http://www.driverfiles.net/Video-Adapters/...324,459,5,.html

that should be the drivers you need, only thing to do is uninstall the windows drivers, and any other drivers you have on there atm, then install these

downloaded from official site of nvidia, they work fine and omega wasnt working , ty 4 help anyway

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

do you have any other games that handles about the same amount?

idk if i understood u good , but it happen same on other games with that crashed radeon 9200 , if i missunderstood u correct me

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i didn't write it well, but yeah, thats what i was asking.

is there any chance to fix that graphic card with any program or any other stuffs ? Since windows work fine on that card and even office work too that card is not at all crashed for me , dont want to just drop it to trash box since pc still work on that card

Banned

You might wanna grab a little bit more ram.

You might wanna grab a little bit more ram.[/b]
    I dont need more RAMs man, 3x 256 is enough. I'm playing on that PC just for a while, got normal not from middleages PC at place where i live

I ask: Is there a chance to fix that crashed radeon 9200 ? Meyby there are some programs to work with memory of graphic card to fix them (fix memory on graph card).