Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last week I wanted to sell my account to a player called "laahh" in ko4life. I bought gold premium for ...
Page: 1

Killstorm_DE

Lightbulb

Last week I wanted to sell my account to a player called "laahh" in ko4life. I bought gold premium for my account to seal the items on it. He said to me that he first want to login, to see what he is buying. So I thought that nothing can happen cauz he dont have the SQ, SA. Bullshit!
    As I gave him the ID and PW he changed the password in about 30 seconds... so I was very confused how he could hack the SA so FAST.

I ask a good friend who gift me that account. Two days later he ask Phantom to check the IP from "laahh"... and we both were very suprised when Phantom said that "temmu" have the same IP... -.-
    You need to know that temmu was the owner before me and Fridulin and so he needs to know the SA.

So dont trust him any more... Fridulin is still talking to Phantom that he should block/ban all accounts with temmu's IP

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

*temmu

used to be klingan on ares and few other ppl.

Killstorm_DE

oh yeah... temmu ... sry :P

XxjackalxX

hope u get ur acc and all ur stuff back dude :wub:

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

he will not get block for being a bastard but i want an answer from temmu :angry:

I know temmu since the beginning of ares and i would trust him even with my penis! Seriously.

Goliath_

DAMN temmu ! u can cheat here but not in rq3 , !! noob ;D

he will not get block for being a bastard but i want an answer from temmu :angry:[/b]
    is it teemu who played your char or temmu ?

Killstorm_DE

its the right temmu

Killstorm_DE

I know temmu since the beginning of ares and i would trust him even with my penis! Seriously.[/b]
    So, he normaly dont need to scam people. He is palying since the beginning of ARES, so he needs to have a lot of items... and on my account was just a WP, Trina, KC and a DD shield! Thats nothing for those a guy... and a lvl 69 priest is bullshit in contrast to his own char...

just say me why he scamed me? ... btw I want an answer from himself

wynne.

Temmu aka dejiko on edana? koxping with his Real life friends at e3 golems?....

Killstorm_DE

I dont know if he is using koxp but yeah... that temmu :huh:

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

the guy i am sharing with is teemu and hes also from finnland but hes nice. temmu aka dejiko is the scammer and i still waiting for an answer <_<

wynne.

lol that fagg scammed u? He was alwayz koxping with his finnish friends . damd man sucks to hear it. gl with it!

Killstorm_DE

yeah... just stupid...

Im still w8ing for an fuking answer from that bastard...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast