Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhm, i dont know really what to say. before you make an post to forum about scamming going on, you ...
Page: 2

temmu

uhm, i dont know really what to say.

before you make an post to forum about scamming going on, you should catch me on msn ( i know im not online there a lot since im working now )
    and i think / hope i have explanation for this, thats called my 2 little bros, aged 13 and 15 who also play KO ( ares that is )
    i have all my accounts / old accounts on txt file on my computer, yes i know its unsafe but its easiest way for me since ive done too many account deals.

i will ask about this from them, and if they are behind this i will get you your account back, and even pay you if theres some items missing.

i would never scam my old friends, yes thats right fridulin <3
    and thanks wynne from ur creative comments, now i notice how good friend ye are.
    vallo... dno what to say, gift penis pls next time i visit eesti.

add me to msn killstorm_de [email protected] so we can sort this out somehow.

peace out.

Killstorm_DE

OK that could be an explaination for that... If thats right, I am sry for writing that thread without adding you first to MSN. But I thought u r the same person like laahh, so I didnt try it. In addition you dont reply to Fridulins EMail.

Maybe it was a big mistake and I hope it...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well i hope u will get a solution for it and i want to believe in our words

Jay

OK that could be an explaination for that... If thats right, I am sry for writing that thread without adding you first to MSN. But I thought u r the same person like laahh, so I didnt try it. In addition you dont reply to Fridulins EMail.

Maybe it was a big mistake and I hope it...[/b]

learn to talk to the "scammer" before u make some thread and totally kill his reputation

jay we dont got an answer and i had his email...

Killstorm_DE

So, I just want to tell you all, how this problem "end"

I added temmu to MSN and talked two times about 5 minutes with him. I NEEDED to PM him. It was like he didnt want to speak with me or Fridulin. And the end of the story is that he didnt make any compromise, how to solve this problem. He just said that "his brother" had done it and that he will not give any items or money as compensation.
    But the queer thing is, that the account is banned by K2 cauz of using third party tools and some people knows that temmu likes to use third party tools sometimes...

My conclusion is: Dont trade with that scammer any more...

temmu

i havent ever used koxp in my life so you can stfu about that. And what in your bright mind makes you think i want crappy under lvl 70 priest at ares?
    when i have soon lvl 72 warrior and access to lvl 70 priest at edana, with shit load of better gears than urs ever. ur acc is not worth anythin for me so why would i try hijack it? fakin german intelligence.

and its not my problem really to solve this, i didnt scam you my brothers did. If you want talk with them go ahead.

Killstorm_DE

But why didnt you bother you to give me the msn addy of ur brother?! Or why didnt you talk to your brother about that situation to clear it?! Anyway he got somehow your account data and so it is YOUR problem! Wouldnt you keep your data so careless on your computer, you or your brother had never scammed me. In addition you could just talk to your brother and force him to give me any item or account as compensation. Anyway it was your IP and so your name will be draged in the mud and not the name of your brother! And what items I had on the account or what lvl I was is completely irrelevant for the situation. I have not much time for playing ko btw I dont want to buy items from babashop, so STFU!
    Furthermore could every scammer tell me: My bro was it..... There needs to be more behind it....

temmu

more behind it? like what?

and you never ask me for my bros msn, you never ask me for anything you just whine on msn.
    and i dont give a shit about ur account, i havent gained anything here, just my name messed up because of you so why would i give a fuck anymore? topic is made nothing gonna fix it. thats why i aint asking anything from my bros.

Pwner4Last

Maybe u should tell ur so called "brother" to give him his items back

temmu

Maybe u should tell ur so called "brother" to give him his items back[/b]
    They do with those items what ever they like. they are theirs now, not mine. if they dont wanna give, i dont mind at all.
    i dont owe anything for this dude from messing up my name.

They do with those items what ever they like. they are theirs now, not mine. if they dont wanna give, i dont mind at all.
    i dont owe anything for this dude from messing up my name.[/b]
    ur messing up ur own name for letting ur "brothers" scam ppl. idk any of u guys but all i can say is that ur full of shit. Lawl at this quote. if u allow ur brothers to scam people then ur a scammer urself. ban this scammer and all his ko4life accounts pls -_-

temmu

ur messing up ur own name for letting ur "brothers" scam ppl. idk any of u guys but all i can say is that ur full of shit. Lawl at this quote. if u allow ur brothers to scam people then ur a scammer urself. ban this scammer and all his ko4life accounts pls -_-[/b]
    dont interrupt to things you dont know shit about.
    I told i will carry my responsible to some point, but when i need to choose between my brothers and german unknown mofo, what you think ill choose?
    If they like to hack account and keep the items i dont fakin care, but im not involved with that.

so stfu and quit crying, talk to my brothers if you have something to say from this on.

edit: and if it makes you feel like badass, just go ahead and ban my ip, ill get it changed anyway.

Killstorm_DE

dont tell those crap...
    the point for me is, ur bros have access to all your account and so you need to have access to their accounts, so you should have a chance to take any items as compensation. Every other scammer could tell this shit that u r telling me, too. So I dont need to belive you. But every other person will keep his own name clear and makes everything against pulling the name into mud. Just you are staying behind your brothers and you let them scam and hack other unknown, innocent people. And if you knows, that your bros like to hack people, why do you have all your account data from older accounts on your computer where your bros have access? I think every other, normal thinking, person would do something against hackers and scammers. Just you are staying behind them and you r "helping" them to succeed, and so u r a scammer in my eyes!

well its realy bad but it seams like you arent trustfull anymore and care shit about your name. when u dont wanna called a scammer why dont u help to solve it? from now on u are a fucking scammer for me and i will not stop telling it to other.

we gave u the chance to solve it but u care shit about it.

Temmu is a scammer dont trade with him

accounts which used his ip are:
    -jamppa
    -ZuIGe
    -laahh

his email is:
    [email protected]

and his name is:
    teemu päivinen (fin)

i hope nobody will trust him again

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast