Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh:...
Page: 3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

:huh:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Eventhough you brothers took the items you could force them to give the items back, unless you're just a pussy that gets his ass kicked by his younger brothers.
    Shame on you :angry: <_<

the problem is that the account got banned for cheating and he lost all he got <_<

temmu act like a fool and telling us he cant do shit because his brothers did it. serious hes talking bullshit i guess and i dont believe him anymore. the fact hes involed into this and doing nothing mattered a scammer for me.

temmu

well its realy bad but it seams like you arent trustfull anymore and care shit about your name. when u dont wanna called a scammer why dont u help to solve it? from now on u are a fucking scammer for me and i will not stop telling it to other.

we gave u the chance to solve it but u care shit about it.
    Temmu is a scammer dont trade with him

accounts which used his ip are:
    -jamppa
    -ZuIGe
    -laahh

his email is:
    [email protected]

and his name is:
    teemu päivinen (fin)

i hope nobody will trust him again[/b]
    why you act like such an retard fridu?
    if ild wanna scam some1 why would i wait till now?
    i could have scammed you on the 1st place when we traded the accounts.
    ill just fakin ignore you from now on since you start that shit against me. neither zuige, jamppa or laah are my accounts they are my brothers.
    and telling im not tsutsfull is biggest bullshit ive ever heard. theres only few ppl that have done more cross server trades than i have, and theres not a single one whos been scammed. you can ask that from boomberprism and others from trusted edana people.
    and why i dont wanna solve this problem? its beacouse you ( you and killstorm ) acted to fucking stupid with this case. you could have msg me on msn anytime before making this post. but instead you asdd comments to my account and make this topic about me, so you have any fucking idea how "happy" that makes me?
    ou can call me scammer but thats just ur side of story, not the truth, and as i sayed i really dont care what happens to my account / ip here.
    the only thing that matters is that im always on my brothers die no matter what they do, thats just how things work. i dont care if they jacked an account or a fakin car or anything, ill always defend them and try make em best for them. so in this case. fuck off german ppl, ty for my bros for making this retard got his account hacked, i can say he deserved it <3
    and mentioning my name wont really help with anything its on my account profile.

keep on going and ill post ur warrior acc infos so you cant sell it either.

flame on im drunk anyway i dont care i have other life than KO and its pathetic drama.

why you act like such an retard fridu? if ild wanna scam some1 why would i wait till now?
    i could have scammed you on the 1st place when we traded the accounts.[/b]
    thats what all scammers says when they trying to "explain" em selfs.

temmu

thats what all scammers says when they trying to "explain" em selfs.[/b]
    thats what an unknown retard says about situationthey dont know shit about.

thats what an unknown retard says about situationthey dont know shit about.[/b]
    yea, im unknown....... sure...

I have been reading all this shit, and u guys have been writing the hole fucking situation allready..
    Ur just pissed cuz they caught u....
    dumbass.

This topic is still alive T_T
    Well, u guys are bunch of idiots if u think temmu is lying. He has been around here longer then u are and made more trades between the servers that u cant even imagine. And why would he scam some lvl 69 in ARES(!!!) with some scheiße items!? Think la before bashing someone`s name in the mud.
    Of course he choose his bros over some ko player. Irl friend(yet alone bro) > no matter how good friend in ko. That`s how things are.

Oh and Toadie, sug kuk.

This topic is still alive T_T
    Well, u guys are bunch of idiots if u think temmu is lying. He has been around here longer then u are and made more trades between the servers that u cant even imagine. And why would he scam some lvl 69 in ARES(!!!) with some scheiße items!? Think la before bashing someone`s name in the mud.
    Of course he choose his bros over some ko player. Irl friend(yet alone bro) > no matter how good friend in ko. That`s how things are.

Oh and Toadie, sug kuk.[/b]
    I can start with sucking urs... stfu

He got no proof that he aint a scammer right?

temmu

I can start with sucking urs... stfu

He got no proof that he aint a scammer right?[/b]
    swede homo, so typical

got some proof that i am scammer?
    its his word against mine. ips dont mean shit when theres many people using same computer or playing from cafe or w/e.

i can log to my account from 20 different ips and it still dont make me scammer if some other who scam people use same ip.

Killstorm_DE

The point is, your bros are scammer and hacker and u r staying behind em! If my bro would scam someone or hack someone, I would take him and talk to him till he give the items back! Even more when he is playing KO over the same computer like me! And you just defense them, so they will do it again...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Imho, teemu isnt obligated to give any more answers. If its true and his bros did it blame and have this conversation (flame) them. 2 things that he did wrong was not doing anything to stop them or giving items back and trying to explain his story to kids.

Killstorm_DE learn the dif between word hacker and scammer.

But still he should try to sort this thing out but not coz he owes anything to some ppl here but rather this is a right thing to do.

swede homo, so typical

got some proof that i am scammer?
    its his word against mine. ips dont mean shit when theres many people using same computer or playing from cafe or w/e.

i can log to my account from 20 different ips and it still dont make me scammer if some other who scam people use same ip.[/b]
    I am not telling u ur a scammer, or did I? XD

and "typical swede homo" my ass..
    and im actually half finnish... (50%)

Imho, teemu isnt obligated to give any more answers. If its true and his bros did it blame and have this conversation (flame) them. 2 things that he did wrong was not doing anything to stop them or giving items back and trying to explain his story to kids.

Killstorm_DE learn the dif between word hacker and scammer.

But still he should try to sort this thing out but not coz he owes anything to some ppl here but rather this is a right thing to do.[/b]
    its wrong to call him hacker but hes dumpass when he got important infos free for his bros and they scamming some1 with it. and for sure temmu did alot trades and its possible true that he never did something wrong but now hes doing alot bullshit. he said i should talk in msn to him? its a bad joke all he said is he cant do shit because his bros did it. hes going to ignore me an msn? he did it all the time since i ask him first time about the scamming so nothing will chance. he never tryed to solve it and i am calling him a scammer because he didnt do something to find a solution.

and temmu i dont care about how u find this topic all i want to do show everybody ur behavior. u started to ruining your name with acting like a fool. u treath me to tell everybody the infos of my warrior?? niceone. whos the fool now? i will tell u something. the warrior got scammed by mysteriously circumstances too but i dont wanna suspect ur bros or did they got the infos too?

Banned

My opinion and explanation about my opinion on this matter:

-I honestly dont care about you Temmu, even if you have a level 80 warrior, you can get USD for that priest,
    and people do alot of things for a free buck.
    So dont trying to sell me the "I dont even need to scam an account like that" bull fucking shit.

-As for your "brothers", In my opinion, they dont even exist, why do I think this way? take a look at your comments.
    First you say and i quote: "i will ask about this from them, and if they are behind this i will get you your account back, and even pay you if theres some items missing."
    And then suddenly you change your mind or something, and start saying that the people who comment on this matter
    dont know shit and you dont care if you will get banned.

Such a drastic change, wow! makes me wonder, what goes arround comes arround mate, this will happen to you too,
    hopefully.

cya

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast