Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My opinion and explanation about my opinion on this matter: -I honestly dont care about you Temmu, even if you ...
Page: 4

temmu

My opinion and explanation about my opinion on this matter:

-I honestly dont care about you Temmu, even if you have a level 80 warrior, you can get USD for that priest,
    and people do alot of things for a free buck.
    So dont trying to sell me the "I dont even need to scam an account like that" bull fucking shit.

-As for your "brothers", In my opinion, they dont even exist, why do I think this way? take a look at your comments.
    First you say and i quote: "i will ask about this from them, and if they are behind this i will get you your account back, and even pay you if theres some items missing."
    And then suddenly you change your mind or something, and start saying that the people who comment on this matter
    dont know shit and you dont care if you will get banned.

Such a drastic change, wow! makes me wonder, what goes arround comes arround mate, this will happen to you too,
    hopefully.

cya[/b]
    i stopped worry about my behaviour when they started messing up theirselves. would you pay money for retarted prick? i dont think so.

kibal

i did trades witth temmu aka dejiko (edana) inter servers (edana for ares) and never had problems with him .
    So if u ask me he isnt the scamer .He is a nice guy .

Banned

i also did quite a few trades with Temmu, and i didnt have any problems with those too...

Im sorry that this happended to u Findu =/

Temmu said he would´ve replaced the stuff, maybe you should´ve been more kind to him :/

GL

Banned

Well temmu I dont see where they are acting like pricks or doing something wrong.
    they are stating that you are a scammer, and as long you dont give them the char back or pay them back
    [I dont care it got banned it's your fault..] you are a scammer, It is other people's dicision
    if to trade with you or not, but I wouldnt, because that might happen again.. and again.. and again.

good talk

temmu

Well temmu I dont see where they are acting like pricks or doing something wrong.
    they are stating that you are a scammer, and as long you dont give them the char back or pay them back
    [I dont care it got banned it's your fault..] you are a scammer, It is other people's dicision
    if to trade with you or not, but I wouldnt, because that might happen again.. and again.. and again.

good talk[/b]
    well you should get some facts to back ur post.

Im scammer? whos telling that? the 1 dude who got owned by his own acts, or the other ppl that ive succesfully traded with during my over 3 year KO career?
    And its still not my problem to tell my bros to give it back or not to give, and the fact that my bros scammed some1 doesnt make me scammer.

what if ur brother would be gay? would that make you gay as well?

the guy i am sharing with is teemu and hes also from finnland but hes nice. temmu aka dejiko is the scammer and i still waiting for an answer <_<[/b]
    that teemu is also scammer. but he have changed lot but old old shit so nvm...

temmu kannattais kyl harkita palauttaa ne itemit... wagyboss tulee viel ja nappaa sut kalterien taakke

Banned

Im not even saying your brothers exists, I think you scammed him alone, and you are just making up a story,
    and I explained why I think this way, end of post.

temmu

ehämmä mitään laitonta oo tehny

ite menee rikkoon KO policy ku koittaa ees myydä accoonsa ^

ja kyl ne mun broidit ihan aikuisten oikeesti noi vei :E

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

what if ur brother would be gay? would that make you gay as well?[/b]
    wow nice try temmu. for sure u arent gay only bc of ur bros but i am sure protecting/helping scamming make you are scammer

Banned Senior Member

so has there been nothing else with this issue? What about the claims of the brothers... has anyone talked to them about it?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

killstorm got a pm 3 days ago but i am not sure perhaps its a lame excuse because his bros seams to be very young and dont know how to use a forum and now they should scamm some1 without help. but its doesnt matter for me when this bros are the scammers. temmu first stamement was he will solve the situation and then he suddenly chanced his mind and start this flame discussion. all we did was warn everybody before him and posted the user which got acces to his pc. killstom and me know we will got get any items/account back from k2/temmu or his bros. our wish is to delcare what happend and we hope to help everybody to check the users u trade with :mellow:

btw sceen of the nice pm killstorm got:

temmu

so has there been nothing else with this issue? What about the claims of the brothers... has anyone talked to them about it?[/b]
    You can feel free to ban me from this forum if you see it helping this situation. But its still pathetic and childish that i get flamed from my bothers actions.
    And just like vallo sayed its natural to stay on my brothers side, i wont choose any KO player over them.

Ive been playing Ko from february 2004, and i can assure you this is unique situation. Ive switched servers like 10 times, done easily over 50 interserver trades and never scammed any1 in them. Just as you can see kibal and windwaker posting here about our deals.
    And as i told couple posts ago that i wont help them to get any items back / pay them money, from that they can only blame theirselves. I dont see im owing anything for them anymore. This could have been handles mature, but its just so over that point now.

But you can make your decicision and if this is my last post here, ild like to thank mod team and lutz from keeping up these, been a nice place to communicate with other Ko players.

This will be my last reply to this thread.

-temmu

mammlea

I sold an EP for Sue to temmu so sue could buy premium

temmu is gud gun i dont think he did this!

You call it hack? :lol:
    You are looser temmu if you cant do nothing with your 13 or 15 brother...
    You are TWAT/CUNT/FAG pick one of thoose & i will buy NCS for you... SCAMMER...

u got served mate.

now harden the fuhck up <_<

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast